Chapter 8 Onirico

(Several days after it was the day of Luna and Solis date, outside of the academy in the little town of Onirico. Back in the guys' dorm the guys were curious when was Solis was going to introduce them to Luna friends. As Solis lacing up his brown boots he senses his friend presents.)

Sirius: Hey when can I see Estrella again?

Solis: Dude are you hook?

Sirius: Nah dude I just barely met the girl; I just want to see her that's it.

(Regulus and Alphard come in the room)

Regulus: Dude your hook!

Alphard: And you just met the chick.

Sirius: Alright, Alright, maybe I'm hook. But you never know you guys might fall for her friends.

Alphard: Sure if their hot!

Regulus: And anyways there are a lot of fishes in the sea.

(Before Solis strolls out of the dorm he looks back and chuckles as he sees his friends arguing over girls, and yells goodbye to the guys as he leaves to meet Luna at the little town.)

Solis: Bye!

(On the other side of the academy are the dormitory of the girls. As Luna rushes to get ready Dione dashes into the room warning Luna that she was going to be late for her date.)

Dione: Luna hurry you're going to be late for your date!

(Luna gasps and immediately looks for her bag.)

Luna: Oh shit!!! I'm ready I just have to find my bag.

Dione: Hurry up before the snow melts.

Luna: Before the snow melts??

(Luna felt confuse as she stares at Dione.)

Dione: It's kind of like a metaphor where I'm from; you know the realm Interminatis Hiem.

Luna: Oh. That sounds like a good metaphor. OH CRAP!! I'm going to be late for my date!

(Luna dashes out through the door heading towards the hallway out of the dorm. Dione yells out from the door.)

Dione: Don't forget not to be shy!

(Luna rushes to the elevator pressing the button to go down to the first floor of the dormitory and heads to the little town called Onirico outside of the academy. Solis waits for Luna outside of the café call Le Fiori. As Luna walks up to the café she sees Solis with the biggest grin on his face.)

Solis: Umm excuse me miss, have you seen a beautiful girl somewhere around here I have a date with her.

(Luna giggles and plays along)

Luna: I'm sorry sir you have to describe her more I'll keep an eye out for you.

(Solis grins more)

Solis: Well for one thing she's beautiful, also has these amazing blue eyes, hair glows just as the moon shines on them but sadly there's no moon out tonight. But I don't need the moon to find her.

Luna: How come you don't need the moon?

(Her grin fades into a soft smile.)

Solis: Because she is the moon, beautiful, graceful, luminous, and I just can't get her out of my mind.

(Luna couldn't even describe what she was feeling, she felt warm like as if Solis was the light in her dreams.)

Luna: Alright stop your making blush.

(Solis grins and leans over and kisses her on the cheek)

Solis: Come on, let's get something inside I bet you're hungry.

(Luna was astonished as Solis grab her by the hand leading her into the small restaurant. Solis and Luna were sitting on a rustic round high table. Luna was gazing at the center piece mason jar candle surrounded by lavender which got Luna attention. Solis admired the pretty pale girl sitting across from him, when suddenly a random free spirited girl walks in the little cafe giving everyone flyers to the annual masquerade ball at Magellanic Academy. Solis gets up and grabs a flyer to see if Luna would go with him that night.)

Solis: So Miss Luna would you like to be a princess for one night?

(Luna smile fades)

Luna: The only reason I came here was to live like an ordinary girl.

(She looks down at her tea not making eye contact.)

Solis: I'm sorry, but it would be fun to go don't you think?

(He grabs Luna hand softly. Luna looks up with a soft smile.)

Luna: Fun you say?

(Solis smiles)

Solis: Yes fun, would you like to go?

Luna: mmmm I'll think about it.

(Solis grins knowing that Luna was testing him.)

Solis: You'll think about it huh

Luna: Yes, I'm going to think about it.

(Luna didn't want to say yes not yet. She wanted to wait for the right moment. But Solis was eager for her to say yes. So he looks around the cafe to see if no one was watching.)

Luna: what's wrong?

(She takes a sip from her tea.)

Solis: It's nothing.

(He smiles)

Solis: Well know this when you say yes, it will be magical.

(Luna smiles and continued to drink her tea. Solis eats a small bite of his caramel cake. He remembers there was a legend near the town he heard from his mother.)

Solis: Have you ever heard of the Legend the precious feather flower?

(She puts the cup down and begins to laugh.)

Luna: (laughs) No I never heard of that!

Solis: I know it sounds cheesy, but it's real. I'll prove it to you if you go will me to find it.

(Luna smile and nods her head agreeing to go with Solis on their adventure to find this magical feather flower.)

Luna: Ok but we better not get lost.

(She raises an eyebrow)

Solis: Trust me. It will be worth it.

Hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote or comment:)
Recommend books and don't forget to share Crescent ;)
Hoped you like the next chapter.
Love you guys (Dannie_doll95)