Chapter 9 Precious Feather Flower

(Luna and Solis head to the forest from the café, Elmert and his gang were sitting in a booth on the other side of the café watching Solis and Luna leave. Which gave him an idea; Elmert smirks and begins to explain his plan to his gang about his plan.)

Elmert: Oh, how I love to see true love sprouting.

Eris: Are you serious!

Telsa: No dumbass! He's talking about splitting them apart.

Hilda: Ha! She called you a dumbass.

Eris: Shut up!

Elmert: Silence! Telsa you're right there's nothing more then I want to see Solis's heart break into pieces, also to turn Luna heart black and cold and to become one of us.

Tesla: Wait! What why does that pale bitch have to be one of us?

Navajo: Chill Telsa. Elmert knows what he's doing.

Elmert: She's powerful. She just has to unleash her darkness.

Eris: How?

Hulda: Wait the cards are telling me something.

(Two tarots card appear out of her deck of cards. Her eyes widen when she seen on the cards. )

Hulda: Moon and death.

Tesla: What does that have to do with her being so powerful?

Elmert: She royalty but not just any royal, she's the princess of the Tenebris Caelum the next heir to their throne.

Eris: Imagine she can take over all of the realms.

Hulda: Even Earth.

Telsa: If she becomes one with the dark she can control the whole universe.

(Elmert smirks while he turns to Navajo and sends him to follow Solis and Luna.)

Elmert: Navajo! Go follow them.

(Navajo nods and gets up from the booth following Luna and Solis into the enchanted forest. While deep in the woodland forest Solis and Luna suddenly stop and found something strange in the flat meadow surrounded by arch trees. Navajo, a couple feet behind them, shape shifts into a wolf and hides in a couple bushes as he focuses on the couple. When Luna and Solis find an arch made of tree branches and vines almost as if it was a gazebo while the shimmering stars brighten the sky beautifully. Luna gazes upon the stars and see's comets dashing through the dark black sky.)

Luna: Oh wow they're beautiful.

Solis: I told you it would be fun.

(Luna smiles at Solis, then suddenly Luna gasps as she sees a fire bug surrounds them. Solis laughs at her reaction.)

Solis: You never seen fireflies?

Luna: No! And don't laugh!

(Her face turns red)

Solis: Whenever my family and I had something important to do on earth I would always see them at night whenever we spend the night here on earth.

Luna: Their beautiful. We never get bugs like these there where I come from it was always dark at the castle. My parents wouldn't even let me leave the castle grounds.

(Luna looks down as she remembers her past, Solis grabs Luna's hand and bow like gentlemen asking her to dance. Luna blushes and curtsy. The two slow dances under the stars looking to each other's eyes. Across the trees a feather appear glowing as the couple glide through the darkness. Navajo gets closer to get a better look at the couple. The flower caught Luna eye she stops dancing and drags Solis to see the lovely flower that appear out of nowhere in the plane meadow.)

Luna: Is that the flower were talking about?

(As she steps closer)

Solis: It feather shape so I'm guessing yea. It's a feather flower legend says it shines when love and happiness is near.

Luna: It's precious.

(Solis admires Luna then looks at the flower.)

Solis: Luna would you like to have the flower?

(Luna quickly looks a Solis)

Luna: I would love to but I don't want it to die and wither just because we picked it. It's too fragile to even be touch.

(She looks back at the flower)

Solis: Alright Miss Luna I think we should head back to the academy I don't want you getting a cold.

(Solis takes off his dark grey jacket and carefully put it on her shoulders as she blushes. Navajo moves through the shadows as he accidently steps on a twig causing a loud sound for Luna and Solis to hear.)

Luna: What was that?

(Luna looks around suspiciously)

Solis: Stand behind me I don't want you to get hurt.

(Luna was impressed how Solis was protecting her. Navajo quickly notices Solis's standoff and dashes deeper into the forest before he gets caught just before he gets the chance. A burst of flames came upon Solis's palm while striking the quick shadow that's was rapidly moving back and forth. Luna was amazed of Solis's ability although it wasn't a ordinary flame, it was scorching through his hand, she could feel his heartbeat just from standing behind him. As Solis gets more furious and is trying to get rid of what was spying on them. Luna grabs on to Solis's hand as a white glow that is purifying his angry gold red flames in a white flowing flame and hits straight at Navajo causing his tail to burst into flames and whimpers into the woods leaving Solis and Luna to themselves.)

*snarl*

Navajo: That bitch roasted my ass. Elmert was right she is powerful I need to tell him.

(Luna steps back as Solis turns to Luna as his flames went out. Solis was shocked and flustered.)

Solis: I told you to stand behind me!!

Luna: If I didn't grab your hand, you would of burn the forest down.

(Luna turns away from Solis facing the forest which was still sitting in peace. Solis takes a deep breath and grabs Luna shoulders to apologize.)

Solis: I'm sorry I just don't want anything happening to you.

Luna: I know you do. But nothing is going to happen to me.

(Luna looks down not making eye contact to Solis. He gently lifts her chin and asks her how did she turned his flames ivory white.)

Solis: Luna how did you turn my flames white?

Hope you guys liked it :)
Don't forget to vote or comment.
Recommend other stories..
And  hope you guys like that next chapter.
Love ya (Dannie_doll95)