Sonic and Brody Get Trashed

Zacznij od początku

"Gee, a whole village of reject robots" Tails said "And every obe of us got dumped by Robotnik, cause' of some teeny little flaw!" Ditso said and points to a weather-making robot "O-Zone there is supposed to be a weather-making robot except, he can only make lousy weather" Ditso said "Peeper over there wad gonna br a spiral-bot! He can see 200 miles away" he said "Trouble is, he can't see anything closer than that. Now over there..." he said "Help!" A robot said as  he was being chased by a pig-shaped robot in a chef's hat and apron holding a frying pan "I will cook you for dessert!" The chef robot said "Hey!" Sonic and Brody said "I wouldn't bother. This happens every day. Yo, Wolfie! What's up?" Ditso asks and the chef robot stops.

"That.... pig of a dog of a swine insulted my special of the day!" The chef robot said "Sonic, Brody this is Chef Wolfgang Puke. He was made to be Robotnik's personal gourmet chef" Ditso said "Wolf, my man! What's in the pan?" Sonic asks "Haha! Nothing less than my triumph! My culinary masterpiece!" Wolfgang said showing them the pan and Sonic and Brody stare in disgust shaking lightly. "Rotten eggs, and mmm.... maggot suprise!" Wolfgang said as a bunch of maggots squirm arounf in the pan filled with rotten eggs. Tails turns green and covers his mouth and runs off "Uh, looks yummy. Maybe later" Brody said nervously and Wolfgang rolls away "I'll save you two some!" Wolfgang said "Let me guess. The worst cook?" Brody asks Ditso "Wait till' you try his toejam on toast" Ditso said when a plan of Robotnik's flies by startling Ditso "It's Robotnik's plane! I thought he was gonna drop more bombs!" Ditso said "So it is old egg-face we heard before. Why is he bombing a garbage dump anyway?" Sonic asks "You got me. Peeper says he's building some kind of humongous project north of the valley" Ditso said and Brody hummed in thought.

 Peeper says he's building some kind of humongous project north of the valley" Ditso said and Brody hummed in thought

"He is, eh? Hmmmm. Maybe this calls for a little investigating" Brody said and the three spy on robots building Robotnik's Club Robotnik.

"Looks like some kind of hotel or something, Sonic and Brody" Tails said "Knowing Robotnik it's more likely a roach motel!" Brody said when they look up seeing Robotnik's Blimpnik "It's Robotnik's blimpnik! You know, Tails, I think it's about time to do a little supersonic snooping!" Sonic said as he and Brody see a girder curled into the shape of a loop "Perfect! Stand back!" Brody said as he and Sonic run in place "Up, over and gone!" Brody and Sonic said as they run up the girder and land ontop of the blimpnik's gasbag.

Inside Robotnik got a call from the construction robot saying the grand opening is on schedule and Robotnik leaves and Scratch look at his blueprints when Sonic and Brody disguised as pizza delivery boys knocked on the door and tricked them to get inside giving the pizza and the duo pulls on the lever causing the trap door under the rug to open and Scratch and Grounder fall on it and Brody and Sonic grab the blueeprints when a belt ties around their bodies "Hey!" Sonic and Brody said as more belts tie around Sonic and Brody's wrists abd ankles "Ugh! Ugh ugh! Oof! Oof!" The two said as the belts pull them back and they are nor belted to the wall. Robotnik who has returned is standing at the control panel andnpresses a button "Going so soon, hedgerat and wolfpup? Why the fun is just starting!" Robotnik said and laughs evily as Sonic and Brody grunt struggling to get out of the belts but to no avail.