Chapter 15- Yeonjun

Comenzar desde el principio

" Thanks Hyung " Jungkook mentally thanked him, Taehyung gulped looking at them " O-ok" He said nervously " Anyways....Today is Jungkook's birthday" Taehyung looked at him surprised " 1st September " Taehyung mumbled to himself " He always celebrates with his father...but because he is Busan, that's impossible....now we are going to hospital" Jungkook thanked Mina who gave him water.

" Wanna join ?" Yoongi asked him, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was drinking water " Lisa will come here for the dinner I promised, well he forced....it's better that I join Jungkookie and Yoongi hyung " Taehyung thought to himself....He looked at Yoongi who was waiting for his answer " I will join".

Few hours later

Jungkook was talking with Yugyeom and Hyunjae with Somi entered into the room " I saw a bruise on Bogum's wrist " She said and sat beside Jungkook....Jungkook sighed " I think I twisted his wrist pretty badly....well he deserves to die " Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung was also with them, but sitting a little far from them, with Yoongi and Soo Hyun " Isn't Jungkook so sweet " Soo Hyun dreamily said...Yoongi and Taehyung looked at him, Taehyung's arms folded and Yoongi weirdly looking at him " He is....but what happened to you?" Yoongi asked him " I think I'm in love " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Too bad....Jungkook will marry me " Taehyung thought to himself, not admitting that he is jealous " Kook....it's your Papa's phone " Suho said to Jungkook.... Taehyung immediately turn his head towards them " Thanks Hyung " Jungkook stood up and went out to talk to his father.

" kook? Doctor kook....Is Jungkook really Doctor Kook? WHERE IS THIS Shi Jin with I need him " Taehyung mentally screamed " Papa why didn't you called me on my phone?" Jungkook asked his father " Because your phone is switched off " Chang wan said to him....Jungkook frowns and took out his phone from his pocket.

Indeed his phone was switched off " Oops....." He sheepishly smile, even he was on the call , He heard Chang wan chuckled on the other line " Anyways Happy birthday once again....and Chaeyoung's parents came yesterday" Hearing Chaeyoung's name, Jungkook bite his lower lip and looked down.

" They wanted to meet you....." Chang wan said,Jungkook sighed " I also wanted to meet them....I will meet them this Sunday " Chang wan hummed...Jungkook frowns when he heard someone's voice behind Chang wan's " I will Talk to you later......." Chang wan hangs up the call.

Jungkook went inside room " Look Jungkook what I found " Momo shouted his name...She showed them Chaeyoung and Jungkook's picture " Remember this day " Jungkook chuckled " Yeah Chaeyoung fall asleep on my shoulder " Everyone laughed, except a certain tiger.

" Yeah everyone start shipping you both after that day " Somi said, Jungkook scoffed " There was nothing like that between us " He said and leaned back on his chair " But everyone thought that .....even your crush MinHo " Yugyeom said " Why you all always thing that every Girl or boy who are always together are in relationship....there is something called friendship" So Hyun looked at Jungkook

" A girl and boy can be friends too " He said and rolled his eyes " Yeah yeah you bunny boy " Momo said...This how next few hours went, Everyone teasing Jungkook and Taehyung glaring at Them, thinking who the hell is Minho.

Jungkook Pov

I spend good time with them, After saying bye to them ..we came back home....I frowns when I saw the mansion dark " Hyung why is it so dark?" I asked them " I don't know " Taehyung said...He knows nothing...

We went inside " Happy birthday Jungkook!" I flinched when I saw everyone wearing Birthday caps and Papa with a cake in the center " Papa " I went to him and Hugged him....he give the cake to uncle Jin and hugged me back " I missed you " I mumbled and hugged him more " I missed you too you bunny " I giggled and wipes my Tears..

I turn around and saw My Idiot college's friends group and Taehyung smiling at me " Happy birthday Jungkook " He mumbled to me....I smiled and thanked him " Come on guys, let's cut the cake " Jimin hyung said...I nodded my head smiling....I cut the cake and feed the first piece to my Papa and other to Namjoon uncle and Jin uncle.

" Who planned all of this?" I asked them... everyone points toward Taehyung " Me " He chuckled nervously...I smiled at him " Thank you " I said and hugged him " Wow! Guys we are you " Jin uncle said...I bites my lower lip and looked away.

The little family party went good, Namjoon uncle announced about my and Taehyung's wedding, which I unexpected for both me and Taehyung, Everyone were happy....but something was weird about Soo Hyun hyung....Next month my and Taehyung's wedding...... Isn't it too early...but I can't do anything.

" Hoseok and Yoonji wanted to came but unfortunately they didn't " I sighed " that's fine Papa " I turn toward Yoongi Hyung and saw him pouting which made me giggled.. suddenly a scream made me flinch...and turn around and saw a boy pointing a gun toward Jin hyung.

I saw Grandma laughed " Uncle " I was about to go but Taehyung stopped me " Don't worry " He chuckled and grabbed my hand " Yeonjun " Jin hyung shouted...the bit giggled " You idiot " the boy run away from Jin hyung and hid behind Grandma....

" he is Yeonjun....Soo Hyun's little brother " Taehyung said to me...I sighed in relief " He scared me " I mumbled " Jin! Stop introduce him to Jungkook " Grandma shouted at Jin uncle....He twisted Yeonjun's ear who was whining....he came toward me " Jungkook meet this Bart.... Yeonjun " I smiled at Yeonjun..

" Wow a bunny " I sighed " yeah a angry Bunny "I glared at Taehyung....Me and Yeonjun talked a lot....he just came back from America after 2 years...that's why he wasn't here.

_____________________Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Any thoughts?

Believe me the story will be interesting after their marriage ☺️💔

Favourite part of the chapter?

Also I will publish a new story in few hours

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Look at this tho 😂💔

Look at this tho 😂💔

My brother said I look like A fairy here 🤣