asanoya x hinata → FLUFF

Start from the beginning

he turned in the paper and left the room and walked to the vending machine, hoping for a small snack. on the walk there he remembered being constantly yelled at by the teams lovely dad and captain daichi and his best friend kageyama.

obviously tsukishima yelled at him for making simple mistakes.

he was right though...he did keep making simple mistakes during practice, he just felt off leaving natsu with the neighbors. maybe he should've brought her to school with him? no no he'd be stupid to do that.

he sighed again and scanned the vending machine, debating on what he wanted. he let out a small happy noise when he decided on some strawberry milk and a small cup of rice. (yes i searched it up you can get rice from a vending machine)

he opened his bag and dug around for a little bit, excited to eat and drink something delicious. after a while of digging he got a little annoyed. he soon realized that he doesn't even have change.

which meant he had no lunch money. he looked further and realized he didn't have his bento either. he put his hand on his chin, thinking back to where it was.

there...there it was! ITS SITTING ON THE COUNTER IN THE KITCHEN! how could he forget his precious lunch!?

he whined, hoping his two boyfriends would share a little something during lunch! he was sure they would, they love love loved him! he knew it too.

despite still being hungry and annoyed he forgot lunch and some change, he was still excited to see his boyfriends after one more class.

x

he was practically running to see nishinoya and asahi. he sped past the principals office though...he got yelled at...

he was almost at the stairs that lead through the second years and third years floors and all the way to roof, when he got stopped by one of his teachers.

"hinata! i need to talk to you, follow me." his breath got a little quicker. sure he didn't care about learning and would rather play volleyball but he hated getting in trouble. he always got nervous and scared when he did.

he looked back to where the stairs were and sighed once again this day before starting to follow his teacher towards his classroom.

'well there goes my lunch...'

he walked in to see his teacher glaring at him. he flinched and immediately knew this wasn't good.

"the test you turned in today was an 36%. i will admit, it's better than most of your tests but this is it hinata. not to mention you fell asleep in my class."

hinata looked down, a small sweat drop rolling down his forehead. today was slowly becoming worse and worse.

"you'll be retaking the test throughout lunch, no excuses."

hinata slowly nodded and was handed the test paper again and he began working on it through his precious lunch time.

x

by the end of lunch he was feeling so many emotions.

he was stressed because of his sister, schoolwork, and trying to not get yelled at during volleyball, he was tired from staying awake trying to study, he was hungry, and all he wanted was to cuddle his boyfriends and eat snackies.

throughout the day his emotions just got worse. he wanted so bad to just cry and hug his beautiful and understanding boyfriends.

so that's almost what he did. well he got the crying part out of the way. tears were threatening to fall and a sob almost escaped from the lump in his throat.