asanoya x hinata → FLUFF

Comincia dall'inizio

the neighbors nodded their heads, promising to take care of natsu, but not once did they mention anything about being late.

speaking of, he already was.

he sped off to his room and grabbed his school uniform before taking the quickest shower he's ever taken in his life.

he quickly got into his uniform and ran back to his bedroom and began packing his school supplies and his practice uniform. he stole a quick glance at the clock.

5:32.

literally how.

"stupid neighbors..." he grumbled out before dashing out the door and grabbing his bike. he biked as fast as he could and made it at the school 5 minutes earlier than it would normally take to get there.

he was panting when he made it to the gym, covered in sweat and in his practice outfit, about 20 minutes late.

he quickly bowed and apologized profusely, "i'm so so so sorry captain! my sister was sick and-"

"EXCUSES BOKE." he heard kageyama yell. his eyes went wide and he jumped. he could feel kageyamas piercing glare from across the gym.

he shakily turned around to see his best friend now right behind him. he was sweating and shaking at the sight of kageyama.

to anyone on the volleyball team, they would see this as a normal occurrence, but two team members knew better. the looked at each other before mutually agreeing to wait till the end of the day at evening practice.

both asahi and nishinoya noticed how tired hinata looked. sure nishinoya seemed like the person to not notice things, but it was the complete opposite. he loved his giant scared teddy bear and his cute little bubbly kouhai very very much, so he payed a lot of attention to them and knowing when things were wrong.

if you looked closely, you could see faint bags under hinatas eyes. the two older boyfriends didn't want to push anything, so they didn't say a word about it.

x

practice was now over and all the boys were now in classes. hinata was dead tired and tried so hard to stay awake during class.

yesterday he studied super duper hard for the test today! he was sure to get a good grade. he stayed up almost all night studying, trying to make his boyfriends, teammates, and mother proud of him!

if his mother hadn't woken him up earlier than usual, he would've gotten 4 hours of sleep, but nope! she just had to go and wake him up earlier.

he was also kinda hungry...he rushed out the door and forgetting breakfast while taking care of his sister.

so he sat there...chewing on his pencil...trying not to fall asleep while waiting for the teacher to hand out the papers for the test.

"HINATA!"

he jolted upwards and was met with his teacher looking at him with an angry look. had he fallen asleep? he didn't mean to!

"sorry...sensei!" he said with a red face. he was embarrassed, what made it worse was that his classmates were giggling at him for falling asleep in class.

she slammed down the paper onto his desk and he sighed before starting to work, trying to dig deep into his brain to remember what he studied last night when he borrowed (stole) tsukishimas notes.

x

he let out a 'fwah!' when he heard the bell ring for next period. he had, surprisingly, finished the test in time.