Both: Jhacari's In LA & He Needs Somewhere To Stay

Começar do início

He was about to, but just then, a white girl with blonde hair had come to him, screaming that he was Jhacari.

She knew he was in LA, but she didn't know that he was here in LA instead. Soon after though, a lot of people had also realised that he was Jhacari.

Literally crowding around him and claiming that he was their superstar.

Jhacari honestly felt suffocated again.

And how did they know who he was? He was wearing sunglasses for crying out loud.

Oh yeah, I think my leather jacket says my name on it. I wouldn't have worn it but I also think that it was the best piece of clothing I have that wasn't packed or something.

Everyone was surrounding him, and Jhacari had seen everyone from all four corners of his location right now.

Just tell them to shut up, but in a nice way, and hopefully, they'll understand.

"Guys, enough," he had told everyone, which had lowkey shut all of them up. "I love how I'm your inspiration and all that—"

"Yeah, you're my superstar!" Some black dude with high top braids had screamed, fist pumping the air, with everyone agreeing the same thing.

Jhacari sighed again.

How was he supposed to tell them that he didn't like publicity if they hadn't listened?

"Look, y'all. Like I was trying to say, before I kinda rudely got interrupted, not tryna be rude. I just took the wrong plane. I'm stressed as hell. Laugh all you want. The things on Instagram? Lies. My life ain't that perfect. Far from it."

Whispers in the crowd had gone on everywhere, and Jhacari was wondering if he had said the wrong thing somewhere. 

But even though he had told them that they could have laughed at him all they wanted for getting the wrong plane?

They didn't.

Surprisingly didn't.

Apparently, Jhacari wasn't the only person here that had gotten the wrong plane, as some of them had done so as well.

A Caribbean man had ended up in New Delhi instead of Zealand by mistake for some wedding he was supposed to go to but didn't.

A pretty black girl with braids had gone to Trinidad and Tobago instead of Barbados to visit her boyfriend.

A Korean woman had accidentally gone to Russia instead of Singapore to visit her sick friend.

Many people were like this, and now Jhacari had honestly felt as though he had misjudged them, and he did.

Maybe being a superstar ain't all that bad. There are some perks too, like your fans understanding you.

**********

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!"

That was the sound of Gianna screaming in the car as Kobe had driven her to basketball camp and her sister Natalia voluntarily following them.

Natalia was pretty cross with this screaming, rolling her eyes when she had heard that, before wanting to know what could have possibly been up with her sister.

"Jhacari's in LA and he needs somewhere to stay! I just saw his latest Instagram video. Please dad, let him stay here! Please please please please please!"

And a million more pleases after that.

By now, both Kobe and Natalia were annoyed.

Kobe was so annoyed when he was driving that he had nearly taken the wrong way, until he had realised this so he had therefore taken the right way instead.

"Gianna, we're most certainly not having a celebrity staying at our house."

"But—"

"No buts, my decision is final. Plus even if he could stay at our house anyway, you wouldn't be there as you'll be off to go to NBA basketball camp instead."

Gianna wasn't very happy when she had heard that, even though Kobe here was absolutely right.

She was even considering DMing Jhacari on Instagram the address of her basketball camp but no. She wouldn't have stooped that low.

Plus she couldn't really have done so anyway, as Jhacari had already chosen someone's house to go to, and he had intelligently done so almost straight away because he knew that he would have gotten loads of DMs.

Her dark skinned best friend from school called Riele had just called her, saying that Jhacari had chosen her to come to her house.

"No chiz, girl!"

"I'm being serious! He just replied to my DM right now! Imma show you!"

Gianna was crazy jealous but she didn't let that show. She didn't even DM Jhacari her address yet, and now that she wanted to?

It was too late for her to do so.

Plus Kobe wasn't OK with it.

Either way, Riele had sent her a screenshot, and she was right.

She had sent him her address and here was what Jhacari had said.

just.jhacari
Aight, thanks
Imma take a taxi to your house right now
Oh and don't tell anyone about this
I don't want people hating on me
If you do before I do, and I find out, you will get blocked for life

There was a tick next to his username name because he was verified.

"Riele, Jhacari said don't tell anyone."

"Yeah but I trust you not to tell anyone, right?"

Yeah, she could.

Then she squealed that Jhacari was coming to her house.

Must have been nice.

Must have been real nice.