"But how she got injured ?', asked Payal.

Now what I say?, Anjali thought. If she tells her how she got injured she will get more worried may be thats why Khushi haven't told her yet.

"um she got tripped and twisted her ankle", said Anjali the first thing came in her mind.

"Oh that stupid girl tripping is usual with her", said Payal in mock tone, shaking her head at her sister craziness.

"Dont worry I will take care of her I promise ... she is sleeping right now ... when she wakes up I will tell her to call you ... then you will get to know for yourself that she is alright", said Anjali.

"Thank you and yeah do tell her to call me back", said Payal

"yeah sure .. ok baye then take care", said Anjali

"Baye .. you too take care", said Payal and cut the phone.

Anjali place the phone back on side table and pick the remaining toys and left the room closing the door behind.

---------- Evening time @ RM

"What happened baba please dont cry", Shobah was trying to make Arush eat smashed banana but he was not eating and was crying a little. Anjali was having her evening tea with Nani and Mami when she heard Arush crying. She immediately went to dining table where Arush was sitting in his baby chair and crying. When he saw Anjali he said aloud Boo-ahh and extends his arms.

"What happened baby?", said Anjali taking him in her arms, he put his head on her shoulder and he quite down.

"Anjali ji he is not eating I tried to make him drink milk but he took only 2, 3 sips and then pushed the bottle away", said Shobah gesturing to his milk bottle and bowl of smash fruits.

Anjali sit on the chair with Arush in her lap and then she also tried to make him eat the smash banana but he turns his face away.

"baby please eat na...", said Anjali and again tired but he didnt eat "naaahhh", he said turning his head away again. Anjali put the spoon down, "what is it baby?", she asked lovingly to Arush.

"na tana (nahi khana " dont want to eat"), said Arush.

"ok what you wana eat? do you wana eat biscuit?", said Anjali.

"beeccii" said Arush and nods his head. "Shobah ji can you please bring some biscuits from kitchen", said Anjali and Shobah brought some biscuits. Anjali take one out and hand it to Arush Arush half eat the biscuit and throw the other half way.

"haaww bad baby never throw away food," said Anjali a bit stern .. Arush made a crying voice at that Anjali was thinking what to do ... sometimes it gets difficult to handle Arush he is just like his father ... moody, Anjali thought remembering Arnavs childhood. She then thought of Khushi.

"Arush Khuyii k pass jana hai?", she asked ..Arush instantly look towards the stairs to see if Khushi was there and he exclaimed "khuuyii .."

"ok first eat this then I will take you to your khuyii ... werna nahi", said Anjali and then take the spoon of smash banana and bring near his mouth.

"please eat .. please eat please please ..", said Anjali under her breath and Arush take the spoon. Anjali sigh and then feed him other 3 spoons but after that Arush didnt eat and was exclaiming Khushi's name "Khuyii .. khuyii jjjana".

Khushi what have you done to my nephew?, thought Anjali smilingly. "Ok baba .. I am taking you to your Khuyii", said Anjali standing up and move towards the stairs. Just when they enter the room Arush said out loud, "Khuyiii ..."