DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

Mulai dari awal

Me: "Something light I guess."

Ivy: "Fine."

She left the room and I turned at Drogo who had found strange interest in his hands. I put one of my hands in his slightly caressing it partly to get his attention.

Me: "Where's everybody else?"

Drogo: "Nicolae, Peter and Lorie are at the manor and that... I mean Sebastian is at University."

I smirked at him.

Me: "And how did exactly Nicolae let you be here?"

Drogo: "Well, I kind of lash out at him."

I paused and looked at him.

Drogo: "Well he was all yelling about why did we fight and finding it the right moment..."

Me: "The Right Moment?"

He just shrugged, and I slightly hit him but bad choice of action it ached my shoulder a bit but I managed not to flinch.

Me: "I was not anywhere to be found we just had a fight and you call it the right moment... Honestly?"

Drogo: "Well yeah..."

He replied slightly annoyed.

Drogo: "You where not in manor, and he was yelling at me why do I care or why did we fight... The tension was enough to get to my nerves and Nicolae was making it worse... It shut him up at least."

Drogo can really be Drogo sometimes.

Me: "Then what happened?"

Drogo: "Well he wasn't very happy, but I guess he might give us a break."

Me: "You think?"

Drogo bit his lips.

Drogo: "We didn't really talk about it but you don't have to worry... The more you worry the more he would try to convince you this is a bad idea... Be firm."

Me: "I... I won't think that Drogo."

I couldn't help but snap back at him, why does he think I'm confuse about our relation?

Drogo: "Nicolae don't get to judge us Hope. He acts like an elder brother for the image and he IS my brother but he doesn't make my personal these decisions."

He moved his hand back and forth between me and himself indicating us. I nodded its okay if he knows... I've got good powers too it's not like I'm the poor little fellow in this story.

(Good powers or black powers?)

I shook my head... Now it not the time to have such thoughts. Ivy made us the breakfast, after finishing it I actually felt more better... It was crazy how fast my body was healing on its own.

After some time while I was sitting with Drogo quietly I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Drogo stood up and opened the door...

Nicolae.

Well he looks okay... I don't know how to face him right now... not about my things going on with Drogo but more about how I left the manor at night while he had already forbidden me...

I cleared my throat.

Me: "Hello."

Nicolae entered the room and sat on the chair near me. It was good to see the warm on his face hadn't left.

Nicolae: "How are you?"

Me: "I... I feel better already."

Nicolae: "Do you know what exactly happened?"

Me: "I... No."

There's no point in trying to give stories made up from theories.

He nodded.

I didn't had any idea what to do or say... I wanted to apologize but it would've opened the topic of why I had left at first place...

Me: "I... I'm sorry Nicolae... I apologize for what happened."

Nicolae flinched but he didn't say anything... Okay that doesn't seem right. Behind him I saw Drogo raising his eyebrows as if asking me "Why would you do that?"

Nicolae: "We can discuss this later... Right now what concerns me is your health."

Me: "No I'm... I'm fine really."

Nicolae smiled a bit but didn't raise the topic.

Me: "How is Lorie?"

Nicolae: "She's fine."

I nodded... Of course,she is fine...

Nicolae stayed for quite a time, his mother hen attitude actually helped to soothe the situation. He kept telling me to take care of my foot and arm and my whole self... It was decided I would go to manor in some time when I feel better more like when my wounds gets dressing again tho Ivy tried to convince him it would be better if I stayed at Sebastian's given my health condition. Covering the main point that was actually to avoid any accident as there would be 4 Vampires in the manor... As Nicolae was finally going I called him out, and he turned back.

Me: "Thank you Nicolae."

He smiled nodding his head... Only if it wasn't for his care, this could've gone worse.

(A/N): I know I took my time to publish it, just some out of routine things which never works fine with me... So I apologize sincerely but just so let you know I won't stop with the story tho might take some time... I appreciate those who waited for it, and do enjoy it... Thanks for reading it :) Have a nice day.