DROGO Chapter 32 (Powers... A Blessing Or Curse?)

I was still looking at the picture.. I didn't know what to do now and especially to trust whom when Professor has already warned me about everyone.. And whatever he told me about Black Witches.. No Don't know how much is true.. I remembered that Drogo might be waiting outside.. I crumpled the paper and put it in my bag and went outside the class... But I didn't find Drogo anywhere..

(I wonder if he went after Professor.)

But I got to ask him now.. but I'm afraid of discovering another terrifying reality.

"Where were you?"

I turned back and found Ivan facing me.. Somehow I felt a kind of relief.. At least he believes me no matter how much I try to run from him..

Me: "Ivan? I should be the one asking that question."

Ivan: "I was busy with studies besides you missed our English class."

Me: "Yeah I know.. It's a tough day."

Ivan: "Tough day?"

Me: "It started all good but.."

I saw his face.. And he was clearly waiting for me to continue.

Me: "I don't know.. yet.."

Ivan: "Has it something to do with Professor Jones?"

Me: "Why did you asked that?"

Ivan: "Because I saw him going out and well he also looked pensive."

I shrugged my shoulders.

Me: "I don't know about him."

Well Of course I lied to him because i didn't feel like telling him everything right now.. 

Me: "Do you know where did Sarah go? She was with me till the lecture ended and then she just disappeared from my sight."

Ivan: "Maybe she has to take other classes. Unlike others."

He raised his eye brows as if taunting me. I made a face on him.

Me: "I was just studying you know about exams and I think our English Professor is just wasting our time now.. I mean every time he's just about poets and poets and to be honest I'm more into Poetry."

Ivan: "Then you're gonna be disappointed because today he told us few important lectures for exam."

Me: "OH NO!"

Ivan: "Oh yes."

Me: "Ivan.. You know I always trust you right?"

I tried to please him with a lovely voice.. Of course we both knew that I'm acting to get those topics.

Ivan: "What? You trust me?"

Me: "Please Ivan you're gonna give me right?"

Ivan arched an eye brow and showed himself pensive.

Ivan: "Well okay.. No need to act but you're gonna give me something in return."

Me: "What?"

Ivan: "Umm.. I don't know yet but I'll decide it soon."

Me: "Ughh .Okay"

I fake a growl but I know he won't force me for anything.. I took other lectures and went back to manor.. The only thing that was in my mind was to look after Lorie.. Nicolae hasn't said anything he knows last few days were like a bomb and I do respect him for that act of generosity.. But it doesn't mean I will avoid Lorie to the max limit.. As I reached the manor despite of my tired body I made myself up and started playing with Lorie... Who was giving me a tough time..