Drogo Chapter 2 (PERMISSION)

As he came closer to me I blushed and start looking here and there.

Drogo: "Well well well... It seems like Little Thing is already gotten bore."

(Little Thing? How dare he call me that? Is he stupid or does he has mental problem if so then he should be in an asylum or in a mental hospital!)

Me: "I was going to meet Nicolae at downstairs."

I took a step but he came in front of me blocking my way. I widened by gaze and looked into his eyes deeply, at first he looked at me smirking, but then slowly his smirk faded and he was looking at me; rather observantly.

(What?)

I realized that the distance between us is becoming shorter so I tried to get away again but he didn't move an inch.

Me: "Excuse me? But I have to meet Nicolae downstairs."

Drogo: "Do whatever you want I do not care about Little Things like you."

He called me that again! After saying that, he left the corridor. He couldn't care less about me then why is he provoking me.

I was heading towards the dining room and stopped in my way when I heard someone talking (Or rather Drogo)

Drogo: "So is the Little Thing going to live with us?"

Nicolae: "Do not call her that Drogo and try to respect her; she is here to take care of Lorie."

Before Drogo could answer or make any more remarks about me I entered the dining room as if I didn't heard them talking.

Me: "Hello."

Nicolae: "Hello Hope."

When Nicolae took my name Drogo looked at him and then me.

(Yeah I do have a name you know!)

I took the seat opposite of Drogo and then a guy entered the room. He had black hair tinted with blue and green eyes. (He must be Peter). He stopped in his way and looked at me and then to Nicolae. I hope he is not like his brother Drogo otherwise it is clear my life is going to be hell.

Nicolae: "Peter, come sit and join us."

Peter looked at me again.

Nicolae: "She is Hope Smith. She is for Lorie."

Peter: "Oh."

He sat beside me

Me: "Hello Peter."

Peter: "Hello."

I looked at everyone, no one eating and looking at me. I do not like when everyone looks at me especially for no reason.

Me: "Are we waiting for someone?"

Drogo: "Do not worry, you can always eat, Little Thing."

He smirked at me. I glared at him.

Nicolae: "I and Drogo already had dinner."

I looked at Peter.

Peter: "I am not hungry."

He stood up and left the room. (It appears like he doesn't like talking too much on the other hand his stupid brother doesn't leave a chance to pass any remarks about me or make fun of me). I took some food and start eating Nicolae is busy at his phone while Drogo is staring at me I pretend not to see him but ignoring him is also difficult. I looked at him; I wanted to talk to Nicolae but alone.

(It seems like he is not going to leave)

I took the dishes and head towards the kitchen while going back to my room I heard Drogo saying something to Nicolae