DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)

My Sunday went unexpected, I had to take care of Lorie all morning, afternoon went in studies and when at evening I was planning to had fun with my friends at club I got to know that Chris was also invited there... How did Ivan even manage to get his number? Whatever...All that matter is it went okay, he behaved himself and we didn't talk much... The only reason I am unhappy is that I didn't even got a glimpse of Drogo... Despite of living in the same manor we barely even talk each other... I thought about the party that we have some chances together... 

I sighed thinking about that...

It's just morning and I am having negative feelings... Again, I have noticed since I have discovered about my powers my mood is swinging towards rudeness easily... Even on little things I get irritated and annoyed... I was thinking about asking Professor about Witches and their personalities... Maybe it's because of my powers... But Sarah she is also a witch.... She is rather active all the time... Then why me?

As I thought about sitting on the first raw I saw three raws filled with girls.... That made me super annoyed... Angrily I throw my bag on the fourth raw. That is when a classmate Emma; yeah that one who is into Ivan, called my name

Emma: "Hey Hope... What happened you don't look like yourself."

Me: "I am not in my mood."

Emma: "Oh... okay."

I turned my face ignoring her completely... I know I am behaving rudely... But I can't help it now. Professor Sebastian arrived and started giving his lecture... He got all of my attention when he started teaching about Witches.

Professor. Jones explained us some skills of Witches and then he said that Witches can have prophetic dreams

Professor. Jones: "In a prophetic dream, you see the future through your dream. It is difficult to determine that a dream is prophetic because we can only confirm such a dream after it has taken place. Even then, we only hear of the success stories. There are so many other dreams that do not come true. Thus, prophetic dream may just be mere coincidences."

(Prophetic dreams)

So what I saw about dad? No no no... Thats just a coincidence...

But I couldn't help it... All the lecture when Professor Jones was explaining about seeing future through dreams I was trying to get answer for our past... Is it possible that we can see past from our dreams? Something that has already taken place? Thinking about it is making me miserable and sick... Realizing that I am doubting my own father.... Shit! Since that Christopher has entered my life I have gotten super mad!

I tried to divert my attention my all I was thinking about asking Professor...

(Besides it's not a crime? I am just asking.)

I thought I'll ask at the end of class... I was waiting impatiently to ask him but as soon as the bell rang as usual he got surrounded by girls... I don't like to ask him such a question in front of everyone I was waiting when they will leave the professor, Professor Jones noticed that I was waiting to ask him something and judging by the scenes he was giving answers to all questions the girls were asking I was glaring at a girl with all my might who was sticking to the Professor and asking thousands of questions wasting all the time; as if she is responsible for my bad mood.

In few seconds I felt a strange aura surrounding me something very negative... And suddenly the girl lost her balance and she slipped straight while she ventured to leave... It was so strange... She just turned to leave and her foot slipped.. She fell strangely and quickly that her head bumped on the floor... I could hear the gasping of few girls besides me. I left my seat and ran to help her... But Professor Jones helped that poor girl who put her hand on her head..