DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

Telling Drogo everything and getting over with it was the biggest relief I ever could have felt. But there was something strange, a kind of tension in Drogo behavior since I told him about the wolf... I don't even remember right if that was a wolf or there was something else. No matter how much I try to think back I couldn't come up with anything at all... Maybe if I give myself some rest it would come back to me?

Drogo: "You look troubled."

Hope: "Huh?"

Drogo: "Something bothering you?"

Hope: "I was actually trying to remember."

He came close to me and sat near on the chair near me.

Drogo: "You don't have to. What matters the most is that you're alright and then... We will have enough time to think what happened."

He looked tensed again talking about it... I was going to point it out but I saw someone entering the room, a red head ... Attractive woman...

Woman: "Oh you're awake then... Lucky you, I thought it would take more time."

I frowned and turned at Drogo expecting him to introduce her to me on which he silently nodded.

Drogo: "Hope this is..."

He paused... Okay

...: "You can call me Ivy."

I made an 'Oh' sound as she continued.

Ivy: "I was the one who... treated you... And just not to create misunderstandings I know what you all are so... You don't have to talk in code words."

And then it hit me... I don't really know this place... Somehow I feel I am recognizing it the way it's built yet I had never seen it before.

Me: "Where am I?"

Ivy: "It's Sebastian's house."

(Professor Jones?)

I turned at Drogo shocked and he explained me that Professor Jones knowing my powers didn't find it reliable enough to get me into a hospital and how Ivy and my powers helped me... I turned silent nodding... Still trying to get what exactly happened... I thought the wolf to be my pet wolf and then it wasn't but... I can't find wolf marks they are more like something hit me...

Me: "Did Professor Jones say something about what could've happened?"

I asked this question to Ivy knowing Drogo's partly jealous over Professor Jones...

Ivy: "He said you got hit by his car by an accident."

Me: "I... What?"

I turned at Drogo.

Drogo: "That's what he says though."

I sighed shaking my head.

Me: "And elaborate me why would he lie about hitting me?"

I arched my eye brow a little bit angry and disappointed how much Drogo just don't believe anyone. He didn't say anything just sat near me quietly.

Drogo: "Are you hungry?"

Me: "Well now that you mentioned it."

Ivy: "Good then, light or heavy?"

I turned at Ivy, looks like she's going to make it.