DROGO Chapter 18 (Strong emotions)

After few minutes, he lightened his grip from me.

Drogo: "Enjoy the party little thing."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, and went off. I was still standing in the middle of this dancing crowd, I don't remember anything as if he has taken all my memories, it was the first time after my parents death that I had enjoyed a moment like that, still feeling butterflies in my stomach I sit on a table where Sarah was also sitting. She looked at me surprised.

Sarah: "Where were you?"

Me: "I was at the dance floor."

Sarah: "Ivan went off in search of you but he hasn't come back either."

(God! Has he seen us? But why am I worrying even if he has that's not a problem at all.)

Me: "In search of me?"

Sarah nodded.

Me: "Come on Sarah, I am not a kid I was just dancing."

She made a teasing look.

Sarah: "With whoooo huh?"

Arching her eye brow she prolonged her who making me blush and laugh.

Me: "With a companion or what?"

Sarah: "Uhu, then why are you blushing like that?"

Me: "I'm not blushing."

With the corner of my eyes I saw Ivan, coming towards us. He sits beside Sarah looking at me.

Ivan: "What's happening girls?"

We both looked at him.

Me: "Nothing much, do we have to just sit here and dance?"

Sarah looked at me,

Sarah: "No there's one more thing."

Ivan and Me: "What?"

Sarah (In a high voice): "FOOOD"

We all burst out laughing,

Me: "No seriously, parties without food are boring."

Ivan: "This party is seriously nothing let us all go in a restaurant."

Me: "Hmm nice idea."

Sarah: "Nice that's a great idea let's go now!"

We all got up and went to the parking lot.

Me: "I'll go with Sarah."

Ivan looked at me with an inquiring look but didn't say anything.

---------------------

The weekend went well, I spent my evenings with my friends, and keep a balance with my studies with of course Peter's help, Let's just say I copied his notes but that's not my fault he's really good at making notes. Things with Drogo were usual, he didn't mention our encounter at the party and to be honest I didn't had the guts to bring up that subject either. Right now, we are sitting at our class of Myth and Legends, Professor Sebastian Jones is explaining us about Vampire history, well till now.

Prof. Jones: "The vampires most people are familiar with (such as Dracula) are revenants — human corpses that are said to return from the grave to harm the living; these vampires have Slavic origins only a few hundred years old. But other, older, versions of the vampire were not thought to be human at all but instead supernatural, possibly demonic, entities that did not take human form."