DROGO Chapter 11 (Realization)

It's still night, and I am no longer in my comfortable room, I am in a forest, but it's a very strange and creepy forest,

(I don't get it what happened?)

I look here and there for help, for a known face but there was no one. I was alone there; I decided to walk towards the manor. I here howling voice of wolves and my step become quick. I run run and run but my foot get tangled with roots of a tree and I tripped.

I gasped very loudly and jerked sitting on my bed. My face was full with sweats and I was breathing hastily. I put my hands on my chest in order to calm myself down. I looked through the window. I observed my room, everything was a mess. I got up from my bed and took a bath; while bathing every single detail came to my mind of yesterday's night. I had only three hour sleep today, still I was late. I tidy my room and went for breakfast.

As I opened the door I saw Drogo ready to go downstairs, at the sound of opening door he stopped and turned towards my direction. I could see a deep scar on his head; it was looking like someone has pierced his head by a knife. A sudden feeling of guilt arose in me and I lowered my eyes in guilt.

(He had said to me I was doing that, I still don't believe the reason though I am feeling extremely guilty for it.)

I finally looked into his eyes, he was still staring at me, naturally my steps were going towards his direction. I stopped a few inches from his face, I observe his scar.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"The answer might hurt my ego." He smirked

He was saying that to help me feel better but I couldn't help but be sorry for him. (Of course, men attitude of not to show themselves hurt.)

Our eyes were locked, I even tried to turn my gaze but my heart and my eyes were continuously betraying me, as if there's an invisible thread joining us. My hand moves towards his face and I placed my fingers on his head and caressed his scar, fortunately he didn't smirk otherwise that could've end the moment. But, something strange happened, something I could never have thought. A light get starting to illuminate from the scar. He was shocked as well.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked shocked

"I.. I didn't" Before I could answer the light stop illuminating and what I saw was completely astonishing. He quickly placed his hands on his wound, which was no longer there then he looked at me.

(Did I do that?)

Before he could say anything I ran to my room standing in front of my mirror and put both of my hands on my mouth. I realized that I was seriously a witch and that realization made me excited.

"Oh my God I AM A WITCH."

I observed my reflection, trying to find any unusual thing on my face; in vain

"I am witch I am a witch, oh god oh god. Wait I am a witch and I can do anything... YAYYY."

I moved my arms in a cheerleading expression and started jumping on the room, but I accidently stepped on something and moaned fondling my foot, I stopped realizing that I am not alone, there is presence of another creature, the thief of my heart and with my realization I became shocked and turned my head towards him. He was trying to hold his laughter,

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked blushingly

"Well, I thought to find you scared but.... On the contrary." He said with a teasing attitude.

"Why would I be sad? Or scared? After all I can do magic!" I said with a joyful voice tidying up my hair.

Then I thought for a moment and said: "But still thank you for your intention."