DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)

Professor Jones entered the class, breaking the spell that Drogo had entrusted there.. He looked up at me and I casually smile like a student should always give, his gaze then as if automatically fell on Drogo and he said in a mocking manner,

Prof.Jones: "Mr. Bartholy how do we owe the honor of having you with us today?"

Drogo smirked.. every student was look at him waiting for his and so as I..

(Please don't give me a look right now..)

Tension was prevailing everywhere but for other student it was of course a fun.

Drogo: "A sudden interest in Myths Professor."

Sarah: "huh. Liar."

I started taking interest in my notes, I don't anyone to doubt anything.. but I don't want them to fight.. They both are close to me..

Prof. Jones gave Drogo a serious look, as if he's warning him.. I couldn't get his problem with Drogo but it was visible that they both don't like each other. He turned back on the board and wrote.. "Witch".. He had already told us the today will be the last class for our topic Witches, after that he started explaining us few of the previous detail of our last lecture.. But it got all heated for me when he reached his next stage..

Prof.Jones: "Malleus Maleficarum. Witch hysteria really took hold in Europe during the mid-1400s, when many accusedwitches confessed, often under torture, to a variety of wicked behaviors. Within a century, witch hunts were common and most of the accused were executed by burning at the stake or hanging."

(Poor one.)

I saw a change in Sarah look, I felt that she's getting angry and kind of emotional, she gave a severe look to Drogo.. Who had noticed that look but still clearly avoided it..

(There is something...)

Prof.Jones: "There are many Myths which were never confirmed.. Few Witches had been disappeared in the beginning of 18th Century, it was believed that they had started practicing Black Magic.. Even in other tribes.. there are certain rules which cannot be broke."

(Black Magic?)

Prof. Jones: "But no one ever found them again... Though it was believed that they had a certain mark on their skin but in this age of Tattoos it's impossible to differentiate.."

(When he had saw that mark on my skin..)

I felt a sudden increase in my heart beat.. And my lips become dry.. Part of me wanted to learn everything uttering from his mouth and other part of me wanted to run away as fast as possible... a student asked from the other side.

Student1: "Professor.. If witches can already do magic so whats the difference in Black Magic?"

Prof.Jones: "Good question.."

"Till a certain time it was believed that Witches are to harm human beings.. But it isn't true.. Myths says that they are normal human with some special abilities.. Their living are just like us.. But it could be the lust of beauty or immortality.."

(Beauty of Immortality? Oh God.. Please make him quiet I don't think I can handle more.)

I turned at Sarah.

Me: "Sarah.. Can we leave?"

Sarah looked at me.

Sarah: "Are you stupid? In the middle of lecture.."

Me: "I don't feel too well."

Sarah: "Okay.. listen just few minutes are left please.. Don't make scene."