DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)

After he was gone I sat on my bed again.. I was thinking what can happen at future.. I, being a witch even more A king of... Black Witch, then the reaction of Nicolae also matters as he doesn't know about me and Drogo.. 

(I wish he won't make a fuss over it...)

I just sit there for more minutes my thought move towards my past.. I never thought that things could go like that.. Just a few months ago my priorities were to think about Father.. And nothing.. And moving an year ago.. I was having a life any other teenager would be having.. Even when I was about to move here I had thought of myself as a Nanny just taking care of a little girl and studies at night.. With no friends or loved ones.. But everything just changed like that.. I was always closed to my father.. Of course I loved my Mother but the sacrificed he gave doesn't let me think of anyone else other than him..

(Maybe that's the reason I cannot stand violence..)

Now that I was missing my father I carefully opened the cabinet where I put their things.. I opened a case and looked at that frame.. for minutes.. then I picked it up and saw few more things.. A tie father used to wear.. MY mother ring.. It was very precious and quite expensive so I just took it with me, I had always wanted to wear that.. It was beautiful but then I realized it looks beautiful but only on her finger.. I had few more things of them.. Father had some property of his own which comes to my name after him by his will and a good bank balance.. Of course I had taken the papers with me.. I was so disappointed with Christopher and his father was well... I never expected anything with him, for moments I thought they will steal them..

(Now I wonder if Christopher wanted me for those lands..)

I chuckled at my thoughts.. No he won't do that.. I mean he's pretty rich by himself..

Slowly I let my thoughts wonder that can I ever talk about them without feeling, a weight on my heart.. I really want to talk about them, but its hard.. Even if I think about them I feel everything happening again.. I'm happy that at least he's been proved innocent.. I traced my mother finger with my hand and slowly put it on my right hand finger..

(I think that's a start)

I looked at my ring for few minutes.. But then I remember all the things professor Jones told me..

(OH GOD!)

I'm a witch.. Someone who had a trash image for witches and maybe for others too? I do not know.. Realizing even more that my future fully depends on their reaction felt like my heart stopped for a moment.. but I know Drogo he won't leave me..

(If father were here I wouldn't be that scared of people reaction at least..)

Suddenly the feeling of guilt overwhelms me.. At one point it's Bartholy's from whom I want to share everything and other side of line it's Professor Jones who knows about me but what he wants is completely opposite of them..

(I need a fresh air.)

I opened the closet picked a coat and wear it to go outside.. I took a look at the forest from the window... I want to go there.. I wish no one sees me leaving the manor otherwise they won't let me go this late.. For two moments I wanted to jump from the window directly out so I won't have to face people.. Besides I don't want to tell more lies.. I got an idea and removed the coat and stepped outside.. No one in the hallway.. Good. I marched towards the long staircase.. Okay no one here.. I remember Nicolae had called Drogo to dining. So maybe they all are there.. I quickly made my way to my room and put my coat and went outside the manor.. trying to make no voice..

(Finally)

Once outside the manor I took the air in and breathed it out.. I slowly roamed out enjoying the cold breeze touching my face without thinking anything I went inside the forest closed by the manor.. Yes I accept it looked pretty weird at night but there was something due to which I had no fear of these woody penerial plants or this dark night and these bushes.. The feeling that I am alone here relaxes me for moments. I accidentally stumbled through the upper root of a tree.