DROGO Chapter 29 (Moon)

I was going with Sarah and Ivan to my last class, talking about our all today classes..

Sarah: "And Prof.McGregor Seriously his class was damn boring..."

Me: "I can get you.. Even I don't like Physics."

Ivan: "You don't like it or you don't understand it.."

Me: "Well it's the same for me.. I'm more into Chemistry."

Ivan: "Oohh. No doubt your presentation at Chemistry class was superb."

Me: "Thanks."

I smiled at him, as we went downstairs.

Sarah: "Do you know what happened at Zoology Lab today."

Me: "Since I don't take it no."

Ivan also shrugged his shoulder.

Sarah: "They were using dead Cockroaches and one them started flying... Indeed it wasn't dead then.."

Ivan and Me: "Whatt."

We all started laughing imagining the scene.

We were reaching the end of Corridor..

Me: "Just think how they all would be screami... Ahh"

Ivan took my arm and pulled me towards his chest... I was so embarrassed and I was ready to say something when I followed his gaze turned my head and found Drogo looking at Ivan, a wrinkle on his eye and clenching his jaw...

(Opps)

But he soon controlled himself and put that 'touch of a devil' face.

Drogo: "Little Thing, clumsy as always."

Ivan: "Our Bartholy, walking like a blind, as always."

(Why do I feel like they're going to fight.)

Drogo: "Tut tut tut.. Easton, you're suppose to play the good-guy character so you shouldn't open your mouth.."

Me: "He doesn't need your advice to say something."

I replied him in a harsh tone, Okay I like you but I won't leave my friends alone in dealing with you as well.

Drogo: "Ah.. Sarah.. So you're infecting your friends with our hatred now.. Soo like Osborne."

Sarah: "Get Lost! No one talked to you."

Ivan: "We don't need to get infected to see what's before our eyes.."

We all heard the bell ringing...

Me: "Okay do continue, and don't forget to tell me what happened.. I'm getting late for my class."

I turned and thumbs up to both of them, hugged Sarah and gave Drogo one last look before running towards my class.

All the classes got clear, I didn't had any energy to give Lorie so I stayed in my room and fortunately she didn't come either.. I asked Nicolae if I could go out at Sarah and he accepted... That was sweet of him..

Sitting with Sarah at her house and asking her about Drogo's status was the worse idea of mine... Because she started with all her hatred... yes I can say it's hatred, the way she was exaggerating their vampirism I had the idea that she's going to give a pure opposite picture of their character...

My idea was to just ask about him, what was he before I came but all she had was definitions of Vampires.

Sarah: "..And I even heard that, they drink human blood and then obliviate their memory.. Hypnotize them.. And look at your attitude.. How appreciative, happy and nice you were..."