DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)

I'm praying with all my soul for my last paper to be easy... Worse thing its History and I haven't had enough time to cover up for it.. Today is my last paper and then I'm totally free.. Well for few days only.. But still Freedom is freedom.. After giving many days of tireless study and work I cannot wait to enjoy my time.. I give one glance to Ivan sitting at my right after a bench.. and another to Peter sitting at the very last row... The door opened again and here came Professor Jones.. I don't know whether if that's a relieve or not.. I didn't get any chance to have any conversation with him.. Or even to get many glimpse of him.. He came in, we were all positioned so he started distributing the sheet.. As I looked at that question sheet... Well it wasn't very easy but I still could make some answers.. Looking at other student reactions I'm sure I can do better than them.. I started filling my sheet.. Good thing is that I give the best in every subject.. I also took one last glimpse of Ivan's face curious to know his reaction, he is rather working really hard on that one and why not History is his favorite subject..

(Focused on his paper.. You should do the same you idiot..)

I released a sigh of relive as I gave my paper sheet to Professor, he gave me a kind smile and I returned it with a wide one unable to maintain my emotions anymore..

Outside the hall the students we're showing their happiness on their holidays... we can't believe our first semester has completed... I was sitting with Sarah and Ivan and few of Sarah's friends.. Our conversation was smoothly going from exams to our outings..

Sarah: "I have a perfect place to celebrate... Why don't we go for club for some dancing?"

Me: "Sarahh... I have just given my last paper, believe me I have no energy left for dancing..."

Emma: "Oh come on.. We have a whole afternoon for ourselves; you can rest in the meantime?"

The truth is that I wanted this outing plan any other day... I wanted to spend my evening with Drogo but I can't say no to them as well... Due to same subjects I have a kind of alliance with each student here... Well they call each other friends but to think of it the only thing that had matter us the past few weeks is our common subjects and nothing..

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders waiting for other response.

Emily: "Well then club opens at 9... I'm definitely coming."

I looked at Ivan secretly hoping he would also deny the offer, but on the contrary...

Ivan: "You should come for it... I'll make sure you'll have fun."

He tried to persuade me in a flirty way... I was confounded that he didn't take my side... I can't help but think about it.. He always goes for my opinion especially when it comes to plans.. On the other side I could clearly annoyance on Emma's face... I know she doesn't like me and with the fact that she always flirt with Ivan and we're friends I can totally get that one, good thing is that she hasn't shown any act of bitterness on my face and I also ignore her and we won't see each other much after our exams are over... So there's no point taking a grudge against her..

Emily: "So what are your plans for holidays then?"

Emma: "Oh well I'd rather learn something new about History."

Me: "Something new about History? Are you gonna make some by yourself?"

We all burst out laughing making Emma a bit uncomfortable...

Mark: "Isn't history your favorite too... Ehh Ivan?"

Ivan looked at him as if he didn't give it a thought.

Mark: "Or maybe you could join Emma for that one."

Now we all are facing Ivan waiting for his reply.