DROGO POV (PART 2)

As the time passes my mind wandered about the life I was living before Hope arrives, I didn't use to had such emotions, excitement to meet someone? Loving someone more than myself? The feeling of jealousy? No I don't remember feeling jealous over people... I was just a vampire, who used to pretend like human and steal as much fun as possible... But she came, and changed me, coming to think of it she was always straight forward... To a great extent she was... Then what happened?

I left the outhouse to get fresh air and started roaming in the streets of town, my gaze fell to Mystery Spell University...

No... I won't let that wolf do his thing right... I will go right now and clear everything with her... If Sebastian thinks he can put anything on Hope then he's going to face me first...

I turned my way to the manor determined to ask Hope more about it and make it right, now... As I entered the manor I saw Peter at entrance who was a bit shocked to see me.

Peter: "You took your time Drogo."

Drogo: "Shut up."

I ignored him and made my way to Hope's room I opened the door and I was surprised there was no one, that made me realize that I can't sense her aura... I knocked the bathroom door but no answer I turned my head and saw her phone on the table I picked it up and searched if she had any plans for night but no clue... I went to the entrance to ask Peter about it.

Drogo: "Peter, where is Hope?"

Peter seemed shocked at my question and stood up from his place.

Peter: "In her room?"

His statement was more of a question, slowly fear started to take its place... I turned and rapidly checked every room of the manor except Nicolae's but couldn't find her anywhere I returned to Peter at living in a matter of seconds...

Peter: "What's going on Drogo?"

He asked impatiently.

Drogo: "She is not here Peter."

Peter: "What?"

Drogo: "SHE IS NOT HERE PETER!"

Unable to control my fear I yelled at him, Nicolae entered at room all angry.

Nicolae: "Can I ask you why are you screaming Drogo?"

Peter: "She was just right here few minutes ago."

I put my palm on my head and squeezed my head in frustration.

Drogo: "You both behave as if there's no better watchman other than you and you couldn't sense a witch going out of manor."

Nicolae: "Is it possible that she went to her Osborne friend?"

Drogo: "Her phone was on the table, she doesn't leave her phone."

Nicolae: "We should at least wait for some time, why would she leave the manor."

I remembered my argument with her, she trusted us with her powers and I totally blamed her... As if it's a crime!

(Is it possible that she left?)

Peter: "It is not true Drogo, just an hour ago she was right in her room waiting for you she had nothing of that sort in her mind."

My emotions are getting at their peak I can't hide my thoughts from Peter anymore.

Nicolae suddenly came in front of me with anger all over his face.

Nicolae: "What is going on between you and Hope, Drogo."

And apparently from Nicolae as well.

I turned my face from him, he squeezed my arm with his force that couldn't harm me but I could feel his intense anger.