Blank-Headed Eagle

Start from the beginning

"I think he's gonna need a new paint job. Let's glyde, guys!" Sonic said and the three run off. At the same Scratch was standing infront of a barn when the daughter of Farmer Prcksaw him "My goodness! What happened?" Henrietta Peck asked "Something happened?" Scratch asked confused "Who are you sir?" Henrietta asks as Scratch seems to forgot eho he really is as he says "Ah! Uh, it takes mote than an unscheduled landing to stop Edgar eagle!" Scratch said.

*Meanwhile at Farmer Peck's house*

"Oh I just hope Sonic and Brody get here! I'm starting to wish I said yes to that Robotnik feller" Farmer Peck said as Sonic and Brody run up to Peck "Sorry we're late, Farmer Peck" Brody said "You ought to slow down, sons!" Peck said "Gotta hop hop! That's what makes us Sonic and Brody! Now how can we help?" Sonic asks and the Farmer starts leading the way.

"So then this Robotnik feller offers me two mobiums for my whole farm!" Peck said "Good thing you didn't take em'. They were probably counterfiet! Brody said "uh, he said, he was gonna build the biggest robot factory on Mobius, right in the middle of my farm!" Peck said and they see many large machines bulldozing the farm "What about it Sonic and Brody? Can you help me?" Peck asks "Do blue hedgehogs have red sneakers and yellow wolfs have orange sneakers?" Sonic asks running to the machines.

Meanwhile Robotnik watched from his computer and took out a remote control.

Sonic and Brody jump ontop of one of Robotnik's machines and they were near the hatch.

"Hmmm. Be fun to thrash em' with a good ol' triple spin! Nah!" Brody said "Better put em' in reverse so they'll clean up this mess" Sonic said and tries to open the hatch "Attention! These vehicules are off-limits to unathorized hedgehogs and wolfs!" The machine's alarm said "Take a hike, lardnik!" Brody abd Sonic said trying to pull again when the machine aims lots of weapons at them "On second thought...." Brody and Sonic said and run back to the others.

Henrietta arrived with Scratch on her motorcycle "Look who I found down by the barn!" She said "Oh, I'll bite Henrietta. Who?" Peck asks "Now papa, you know who he is. He's a big star!" Henrietta said causing Sonic and Brody look at each other confused "A star?" Sonic, Brody and Tails asks "Yes. Edgar Eagle. Can't you see his official helmet and scarf? He told me all about himself. What a hero!" Henrietta said and Tails tugs Brody's arm "What's with Scratch?" Tails asks him "Hmm I can't say for sure but most likely he most had a problem with his memory from his crash on that copter" Brody said when they hear explosions and Scratch tried to stop the machines and Sonic and Brod tried to stop him but  Robotnik thinks Scratch is setting them up for a trap and makes the machine fire at them but Sonic and Brody run out of the way with Scratch and got back to the others.

"Gee, Sonic and Brody. He thinks he's that eagle guy on TV" Tails said "I'm afraid Edgar Eagle isn't what he used to be. I should have rescued you!" Scratch said "No problemo, Edgar, but let me ask you something. What do you remember about a guy called Dr. Robotnik?" Brody asks "Uh, somehow the name sounds familiar. Uh, Robotnik.... uh, Robotnik... uh..." Scratch said "Yeah! He's a fat no-goodnik!" Tails said "Wait a minute! Fat? Yes, uh.... and ugly?" Scratch asks "Whoa, little bro! Brod! I got a bumpin' idea! Come on!" Sonic said as the three run off for a moment.

"That's right! And this Robotnik guy has a big fortress near here! And, uh... and..." Scratch was saying to the trio and Henrietta "Don't stop now" Sonic said "And, he keeps the key under the Un-welcome mat!" Scratch said "Now how did I remember that?" He asks when Peck runs over to them worried "The machines are going crazy! If we don't stop them in a hurry, we're done for!" Peck said "There has to be some kind of gadget in Robotnik's lab that turns him off and on!" Brody said "Yes there is! I remember, uh a.... remote control!" Scratch said "All right! I knew he was gonna come in handy! Listen, uh, Edgar how would you like to take us to Robotnik's fortress and help us find this gadget?" Sonic asks "To save Ellie and her folks from disaster? I'm your eagle!" Scratch said "I'm coming, too, you wonderful bird! And don't say no!" Henrietta said "Bu... bu.. but Ellie..." Scratch said "Somepne ought to stay here and look after your folks, Henrietta!" Brody said "I'm sure Tails wouldn't mind. Would you?" Henrietta asks "Are you serious? Of course I'd mind!" Tails said pouting.

*Later*

Sonic, Brody, Scratch and Henrietta are climbing the hill to Robotnik's fortress and Sonic and Brody got in disguised as doctors and they tried Robotnik and got him away for a moment and let Scratch and Henrietta inside "Come on, Scra.....I mean, Edgar. You're our only hope for stopping those machines!" Brody said "I can almost remember.... Yes! The remote control was in his lab coat pocket!" Scratch said and Sonic and Brody run to the lab coat and Brody pulls out the remote control "All right! I got it!" Brody said "You've got trouble, spine-puss and fur-puss!" Robotnik said "You're too late, Slowbotnik!" Sonic said and Robotnik makes Grounder grabbHenrietta with a net and Scratch jumped on Robotnik  to distract him and Brody and Sonic run to Henrietta and pull her out of Grounder's net "Get off mr, you psycho!" Robotnik said kicking Scratch off him and he slams into a wall.

"Where am I, master?" Scratch asks "What's he mean, 'Master'?" Henrietta asks "Sonic and Brody have my remote control! Stop him!" Robotnik said and Brody presses the button and then tosses the remote onto the floor breaking it into pieces "Ugh! Oops, guess it broke" Brody said as he grabs Henrietta's arm and runs away with Sonic before Scratch could get them. "No! He put the machines in reverse! They'll be coming here!" Robotnik said and the machines roll up the hill to Robotnik's fortress.

*Back at Farmer Peck's farm*

Farmer Peck, his wife, Sonic, Brody and Tails are all sitting and rocking back and forth in rocking chairs. "I cant thank you two fellas enough! Those machines put everything back the way it used to be" Peck said "Yeah. They did that at Robotnik's place, too" Sonic said "Now his fortress is just a big hole in the ground" Tails said "There's just one thing wrong" Peck said "What's that?" Brody asks "Poor Henrietta. That fool chicken broke her heart" Peck said as Henrietta was sitting sadly on a rock "No prob! Sonic and Brody are on the job!" Brody said as he and Sonic wink at Peck as a limousine pulls up near Henrietta and the actor that plays Edgar Eagle steps out and waves at Sonic and Brody "Hi Sonic and Brody! We came as fast as we could. Ah!" Edgar said and walks up to Henrietta and grabs her left hand "Shall we.... go for a walk?" Edgar asks and Henrietta looks at him lovingly and they walk away together.

"Say, isn't that the actor that plays Edgar Eagle on the TV?" Peck asks "We just told him that Henrietta thought he was the handsomest eagle on all mobius" Brody said "By golly, Sonic and Brody, you guys think of everything" Peck said "Yeah. Someday, there may be a show about me but we might even have a book about us" Sonic said "We'll call it "Adventures Together" " Sonic said as he and Brody look at the readers and give a thumbs up winking as this chapter comes to an end.

 Someday, there may be a show about me but we might even have a book about us" Sonic said "We'll call it "Adventures Together" " Sonic said as he and Brody look at the readers and give a thumbs up winking as this chapter comes to an end