44

A/N: hi everyone

A/N: hi everyone. this is kind of a filler chapter but also a chapter for light-heartedness since the past few have been rather grim and heavy! next chapter may or may not be the final one who knows :000

I guess this is it. Now everything's out in the open, and our friend's reactions were nothing short of shocked and confused.

"It's gonna be weird not seeing you guys neck-to-neck with each other anymore," Taheyung sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"Just thinking about you two all lovey-dovey with each other makes me sick," Yoongi adds in, forcing a gagging sound out of his mouth.

"Not true. You're the one I'd be all lovey-dovey with you know it baby," I wink at Yoongi who jumps back in instinct eyes wide.

"Easy now," Jungkook growls tightening his grip on my hand.

"You know, Jungkook we're all happy for you guys," Namjoon steps in, smiling like crazy. "It's nice to finally see you come to your senses."

What?

Jungkook and the rest share a form of knowing gaze. There was something going on within the boys that only they knew. My curiosity is piqued but before I can ask any of them what they meant a middle-aged man walks toward us.

"Hello there," he begins shakily, eyes suddenly growing in size as he stares at me with a weird look on his face. I begin to feel uneasy, subconsciously moving closer to Jungkook. "Who are you?" Jin asks.

"I'm... a representative of Kim Hyunki, the CEO of the hotel you are currently staying in," he hesitates, eyes never leaving my frozen figure. "I was sent regarding the little drama show you put on earlier at dinner, Mr Jeon. You should know Mr Kim is furious about the whole thing."

"Well he doesn't matter to me. Stay mad for all I care, I did what I had to to be with the one I really love," Jungkook looks at me with a soft smile. My cheeks heat up, suddenly feeling self-conscious as the rest of our friends stand at the side watching the scene unfold.

He narrows his eyes at Jungkook, obviously a little pissed off with his answer. "I hope you know he is making you pay for it."

I feel his heart jump in his body, beating faster at the man's words. "What do you mean 'pay for it'?" He asks warily.

The man sighs, pushing his glasses up. "Not anything illegal, if that is what your mind is wondering off too. He means literally, you are to be responsible for handling his daughter's medical bills with her stay here in hospital."

"What?!" We all shout at the same time.

I don't care how many onlookers have turned their heads toward us. How can her father not have a single care in the world for his suicidal daughter for him to pin her bills on Jungkook out of spite?