05

KANG BYEOL POV

KANG BYEOL POV

Jeon ignored me for a whole week after that. Sometimes his mother made food bringing it over and I can't thank her enough for that, but this week seemed much lonelier than before.

I've managed to keep track with my school work and even got ahead a few chapters, other than that Haru has been coming over a lot too.

"I don't know what Jeon's deal is, but that was pretty shitty even for him," I hear her sigh.

I place the squeaky clean plate on the rack to dry, turning around to face her. "Well I honestly could care less. He just wanted alone time with his girl toy," I tell her truthfully.

"Come on, Kang. It's been a whole week. I've never seen you guys stay away from each other this long, kinda miss hearing your incessant arguing," she half-smiles.

"Maybe when he gets bored of her he'll start annoying me again," I mumble under my breath. In all honesty, I don't miss him. At all.

Still, I didn't like how he just threw me out like that. I try to ignore the pinching feeling of hurt, but I thought we were okay just for a minute and then he drops me readily for some girl the next.

I know my worth and I'm better than that.

"Don't be such a grumpy mummy. Your mummy is so grumpy, isn't she?" She speaks to Kimchi in a childish voice, squishing his face all over.

I smack her hand away from my dog. "Hey! I'll sue you for dog assault."

We go up to my room for a while, chilling and listening to music. I sit at my desk, looking at the random sketches on papers. Instinctively I think about last week, when Jeon surprisingly opened up to me about his passion for art.

[cr: Pinterest]

Not wanting to think of him anymore, I go back to arranging my desk

Not wanting to think of him anymore, I go back to arranging my desk. "Yo, she's leaving again," Haru suddenly perks up. I see her looking outside the window through the blinds and follow her gaze.