THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Haru and Hoseok walk into the museum. She had been bugging her boyfriend for the longest time how she wanted to see the ongoing Yayoi Kusama exhibit, thinking a museum date would make them feel more like an indie couple.

As they're lining up, two staff members seem to be in a fight. "Woah are they okay?" She thinks out loud, turning to her boyfriend worriedly. His eyes widen suddenly, gaze never leaving the fight.

"Hey, isn't that Kang and Jeon?" He blurts out.

True enough, there they are. The struggling female attempts to smile, pushing the male behind as she tries to tend to the customer. Jeon doesn't take her shit, shoving her off as he tries to usher the woman inside. However the frightened woman runs away traumatised, their eyes following her like a predator who just lost their prey.

"This is all your fault, Jeon."

"How is it my fault? Your fat ass couldn't stay in your lane."

Their supervisor appears, smacking their heads with a rolled-up pamphlet. "One more fight and you both can kiss this job goodbye."

They stay rooted on the ground, silently staring at their feet. Haru gives Hoseok a mysterious look before taking his hand and dragging him over.

"Damn who put you two together for work," she smiles.

Kang Byeol widens her eyes at their presence. "Haru? When did you get here?"

"Yeah and since when were you guys together?" Jungkook folds his arms eyeing them suspiciously.

"Jungkook, I've introed you guys before," Hoseok sighs, knowing he probably wasn't paying attention.

"You should put your competitiveness to good use," Haru suggests, wriggling her eyebrows. Byeol being very familiar with this look knows she has something planned that could either be the best idea ever or the biggest mistake she could make.

"Let's have a competition. Who gets the most number of people in tours at the end of the day."

Hoseok looks at his beloved girlfriend smiling like a champion. "Hey, that's a good idea ba—"

Before he can speak any further the two rush off, talking to different museum goers and moving off with them. "Well, that's settled then," Haru shrugs amused.

"Funny how they didn't ask us. Let's go now, hm?" He kisses her forehead, leading her away.

"Okay, let's see..." Kang Byeol takes her tablet out, looking at the notes column on the screen. "How many do you have?"