Jhacari: Take Me On A Trip, I'd Like To Go Someday

Start from the beginning

Obviously Jhacari here couldn't have remembered everything he had said in the video post without checking it, but it was when he had lied saying that he was going on holiday to Mexico.

Correction.

He was supposed to go on holiday to Mexico but he had tragically ended up in LA instead.

jhacariswifey102❤️
Oh my gosh you're soooo cute! Wish I had your life!

No you don't, Jhacari had thought to himself. You really don't.

Jhacari didn't even want his life half of the time so he really didn't get why anyone else wanted it. The power of social media lies, honestly.

"That's a very difficult question to answer right now, Francis, if you want the truth," he had admitted. "But thanks for your concern, and yeah I'm fine, I guess."

Jhacari inevitably then wanted to know why Francis had asked him that in the first place.

This was because he had seen the way Isabelle had been tormenting him and he had also seen Jhacari's reaction to that.

He didn't like it at all.

"Isabelle? What are you doing here?"

She didn't say anything though, she had just pretty much told Jhacari that she was a huge fan of him before reminding him that his girlfriend had broken up with him through Instagram.

And that she was available.

Much to Jhacari's irritation.

"Uhm... no thanks. And no disrespect to you or anything but you're by far the worst fan girl I have ever met."

Isabelle was insane alright.

She was insane in the membrane.

And she was insane in the brain.

"You can't resist this," Isabelle had said to him, before bringing him closer to her to take a picture with her. "Smile, Jhacari!"

Jhacari had refused but she had still taken the picture anyway.

She had also tagged him as well as captioning it with:

Met this sensational superstar on the plane today. Jhacari's my new boyfriend, y'all! He loves me!

That wasn't true one bit.

"I'm not your boyfriend, Isabelle. We're three years apart."

"Oh, boohoo!" She complained. "Age is just a number. I've got way more followers than you on Instagram, like five million more? Everyone will believe me!"

She wasn't wrong.

About the last bit and first bit as well.

Jhacari had shuddered to himself when he had remembered all of that because he was trying really hard to forget it.

But even though he was slightly displeased that Francis here had brought that up, he didn't really let that show at all because he was a very humble person like that.

"I wouldn't say she tormented me, I would say that she interrogated me instead."

What was the difference though?

Were they both not the same thing?

They were both just as bad as each other really.

Their conversation was cut short after that because Jhacari really needed to get out of their aeroplane right now, and that was exactly what he did.

Los Angeles had looked the same as it had done online and the place in where the aeroplane had left Jhacari off was actually really pretty overall.

And it had looked like this:

Sadly, Jhacari here didn't know anyone who had lived in LA

Yeah, so Kobe Bryant did and everything, but Jhacari here wasn't going to just randomly show up at his house today, was he?

No, he wasn't.

Plus he didn't even know where the guy had lived in the first place.

Because Jhacari was bored and he literally had nothing else better to do right now, he had then gone on his Instagram, ignoring all the comments about him and Isabelle incorrectly being together all of a sudden though they hardly met until today.

Dang! Lightning looks tight! Jhacari had said through the camera. Hey, y'all! So I'm on a first class plane to Mexico, I'm going on holiday! It's gonna be amazing! Comment below your favourite holiday that you went on and when!

He had just played back the video of his last post, wishing all of that was true but sadly, it kinda wasn't.

He didn't delete it or anything as it had blown up, like his posts almost always did usually, so no real surprise there much once someone had thought about it.

But he did tell people the truth about what had happened on Instagram, after thinking to himself how much he had hated the way he looked and all that.

Jhacari had absolutely hated his life, and it wasn't even funny anymore. He wanted to go home.

Really wanted to go home.