The Prey Attracts The Predators Chapter 34

WARNING!!!!

This chapter will have content that will be uncomfortable for some readers! (Sexual assault, gore etc.)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Enjoy!

~~~

Her senses slowly began to come back after a scent of a man's cologne and lavender fills her nose. Her brown eyes open to a maroon colored bed canopy, her skin feeling silky sheets around her. Her fingers flexed, then her arms and legs twitched the more she forced herself awake. Finally, she has enough strength to move her head around, checking her surroundings. Her stomach dropping as she realizes she is in a luxurious room on a large king sized bed. The fact that she had been changed into red lingerie and a see through dress of the same maroon color made her panic even further.

Who in the world dressed her?! 

Makeda took a breath to remain calm and sits up slowly, pulling the sheets up to her chest. She sees a small table near double glass balcony doors, red wine and two wine glasses placed there. Her head was pounding, but her heart was pumping just as fast. 'I can't.. sense the imposters presence..'
Instead, she felt a stronger heavier energy. Something more dangerous.. She didn't know what was wrong with her, her senses were in a jumble. It wasn't like this before..

'Does that mean-?!'

Makeda heard a shower being turned off. After she waited a few moments, the sound of a bathroom door opens. Her eyes widen as a figure comes to the canopy beds curtains where she sat. A hand pushes the curtains open, confirming to Makeda what she had thought to her dismay.

Rido Kuran.

Water drips down from his shoulder length brown hair. He wears nothing but black sweatpants that hang on his hips, drops tracing down his abs . Red and icy blue stare her down like a predator, ecstatic for its meal.

This is his true appearance.

"..Good evening, my love." His seductive purr made Makeda shiver, she was still unable to move. He chuckles at her struggle to free herself from his hypnosis and goes to the table.  He picks up the wine bottle and pops it open, pouring the red liquid into two glass. "I was beginning to wonder if I should have awaken you like in the fairy tails.. The princess can only awake.."  Setting down the bottle, he swirls the drinks in his hand and he made his way towards her. Her muscle tense as he sits beside her on the bed. His red and blue eyes bore into Makedas longingly as he sets the other cup next to her. "With a kiss.." He whispers and shivers in delight at her glare, taking a sip of his wine. His eyebrows raise in sudden realization. "Ah.. but how rude of me.. You're not a princess. You're a Queen." He grabs her hand and lifts it to his lips, placing a kiss on top of it. Makeda had enough strength to snatch her hand away, anger beginning to boil over her. "Do not touch me!" She snarled at him, refusing to be afraid or fall for his charms. "What have you done with Rima!? With Shiki!?" He looks at his glass indifferently, taking another drink. "They will live. I was feeling merciful tonight.." Finishing his wine he sets the glass down on the stand, putting his hand close to Makedas legs. "Enough about those beneath us, Kitten. " Her stomach dropped at his hand creeping up and down her thigh. He picked up her glass of wine and put it to her lips. "Come. Let us enjoy ourselves.." She turned away before her chin was grabbed. Turned back to him, he took a sip from the wine, eyes lowered in mischief and lust. Makeda eyes widen as his lips pressed on hers. He was quick, his hand sliding down and grasping her rear, squeezing firmly. She gasped and the forbidden liquid poured into her mouth. The sweet drink tickled her tastebuds and her throat as it went down. Makeda pushes him away harshly as she coughs before her body freezes up. Her breath suddenly quickened and she begins to heat up. 'My.. My Body!' It was if she was on fire! A familiar heat pools in between her legs, making her close her thighs together. She gave a horrible glare through her black curls to the vampire with his growing, eerie smirk. "You.. what have you..done?!" He chuckles as his hand brushes Makedas cheek lovingly, the motion makes her flinch. "I'd figure this would help us relax, darling." She looks at Rido in horror as he easily pushes her down on the bed. "Makeda... The woman that drives any vampire to the brink of insanity. The very being that brings us to our knees in desire. Finally, I have you in my bed.. And in my embrace."

For the first time in her life, Makeda feels exposed, weak and defeated.. It terrified her that tears begin to form on the corner of her eyes. "It will feel good, my Kitten. I promise, I will be gentle with you.." Rido licked his lips and kissed her forehead. "Makeda.. At last you will have your King. You will be mine." Weakly, she turned from his hypnotic eyes, tensing at a few kisses on her neck. '..No..!!'

NO!!

~~~~

A large group of vampires circle around one man as the night was ending soon. All of them including the pureblood knew they were running out of time. He slipped on a black trench coat over his night class uniform. The night class was in attention and ready for his command , all of them tense from his overpowering energy. "You all know what to do." With a simple wave of his hand, they all dispersed in a flash. Kaname striding forward to the head of the property where Rido Kuran is. When he gets his hands on him, he will torture every part of his body before dismembering him.

Makeda.. Makeda.. Makeda!!

All he can even think about his her, her very being back in his arms once more. He will kill if he must, anyone that stands in his way.

'I will get to you, My Queen.'

~~~~

"Don't.." Makeda let out a breath at a lick up her neck to her ear, nibbling her lobe. Her see-through dress was pulled up and over her. Her body glistening and skin hot from the aphrodisiac. Rido gives her an innocent look as he kisses her, molding his lips with her. Makeda was too weak to fight as his tongue slips inside, Rido moaning in delight. His hands massaged her thighs, up to her stomach to her breast, gently massaging each of them with care. Makeda felt terrible, her body shamefully ignited to life from his actions. The heat began to pool in between her legs as her slit began to quake. This feeling she felt before, she felt it with them. 'But.. I don't want this!!' She was screaming in her head, trying to fight the chains that hold her down.  Rido's addicting kisses go down her body. "Makeda... My queen!" She bit her lip as he pulls down her bra and takes a nipple in his mouth. Her back arched as he sucks eagerly, action increasing as he switches breast. "Mm.. You taste so good.. I can't wait to taste more of you, Makeda." he growls as he kisses her stomach. Makeda sees him stare at her belly, his caresses increasing her stimulation of her body and her mind. "Our child.. My child.. Will be within you soon, My Queen. I wonder, will it be a boy or a girl?" He whispers as if he was in a trance, his finger trailing down, tracing a circle from pelvis bone to pelvis bone. "It does not matter to me as long as you're in my arms." Makeda felt sick, his kisses continuing downward to her horror, hands sliding to her heated core. His fingers rub her clit through her panties, groaning at the slickness. "Oh, so wet for me already, darling. Drown in the pleasure I will give to you!"

"Stop.. Stop..!"

STOP!!!

*Click*

Makeda eyes widen at a flash of silver. Ridos expression turned blank and eyes filled with irritation at the interruption. A large, silver gun was pointed at Ridos temple. "I assume you don't know your place still, trash.." Makedas heart rose back from despair and hope was replaced, giving her more power through her veins. His lavender eyes held a tint of red in rage as he pulled the trigger. Makeda shuts her eyes and screams at the sound of the gunshot, Ridos body collapses off of the bed. His blood splattered all over the sheets. Before she could look at the carnage, she was suddenly scooped up into his arms. His face pushed into the crook of her neck as he nuzzles her with care. She wraps her arms around his neck as tears that Makeda held for so long fell.

"Zero-!!"

"Shh.. It's alright, Makeda. I'm here.."

Thanks For Reading!