The Prey Attracts the Predators Chapter 19

WARNING!

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!
GIRLXGIRL!

Thank you for reading!

Makeda ran her hands through the velvet, her eyes scanning on the expensive fabric. Ruka dismissed the worker from the dressing room after setting down the accessories. “Which one would you like to try on?” Makeda still was lost with how much these dresses cost and how extravagant they were. She caught herself staring at the black and gold dress hanging up on the wall, Ruka reaching for it. “This one please..” Makeda grabbed the black and gold dress, not noticing Ruka behind her. Her eyes glow as she locked the dressing room door. Makedas eyes widen as she felt hands on her waist. “R-Ruka! What are you doing?” Her hands slide up her stomach to her chest, loosening her school tie. “Shhh.. Don’t worry Makeda, it’s just us! I’m going to help you put it on.” Ruka said innocently as she unbuttoned Makeda’s shirt one by one, letting it fall to the floor. The warrior shivered at her fingers caressing her tummy before hooking her fingers in her skirt. “Ruka! I can undress myself!!” Makeda whispered and grabbed her arms. She bit her lip at a kiss on her neck as her skirt was pulled down. “ You’re so soft, Makeda. Did you use the soap and lotion I bought for you?” Her hands slip under her bra, massaging and pinching her nipples. “Aahh! Ahh, Ruka..no..” Makeda weakly held her arms, trying to pull her away. One hand slides down in her panties and rubs her clit. "Goodness! You're so wet.." Ruka breathed, excited and happy she can make her feel this way.  Makeda arches her back at the sensation, the move getting harder and faster. Her head leans back on Rukas shoulders, suddenly not able to stand as Ruka kissed her cheek. "Oh! But we shouldn't here. As much as I want to, we need to find the perfect dress." Ruka seized her movements, squatting down to place the dress on the floor. "Step through, my Makeda.." she breathed out in lust, ushering the mahogany woman to do so. She kissed the curve of Makedas back, both hands squeezing her rear. Ruka hands slides down her legs before she pulled up the dress. Her lips kiss up her back before kissing her neck. A out-of breath Makeda could barely register the zipper being pulled up.

"There.. All done."

Makeda eyes widen at herself in the mirror. Is this her? She can barely recognize herself. "Oh so gorgeous.." Ruka was at a loss of words at Makeda's beauty. She wrapped her arms around her as she gazes in her eyes through the mirror.

"I think this is perfect for you, my Queen.."

~~~

Kaname rest his cheek on his fist as he leaned back on his chair. He glared at the chess board in front of him, a few pieces that were close to the Queen piece seemed to mock him. Leaning forward, he suddenly knocks down the few pieces. He flinches at a familiar energy entering the school.

'He came..'

He picked now out of all times? As long as Makeda is safe and no one touches her, then he'll do whatever he ask. Kaname picks up the Queen piece and kisses it with longing and desire in his eyes, setting it down next to the King piece.

~~~~

Makeda stood on the sidewalk with her hands clasped together, waiting on a limo to arrive. Makeda was defeated and Ruka purchased her dress for the ball. They had to return much to Rukas disappointment. "I have to greet a old man who is higher than I am" She remembered Ruka flipping her hair in disgust before hugging a flustered Makeda.  "But I rather us be together, it's so frustrating!" She whined. After a kiss on her cheek, Makeda was dropped off, her bags taken to her room by a chauffeur. She met Takuma after, the fidgeting vampire kept pacing back and forth at the curb. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think he'd come like this.." Takuma sighed next to her, pulling her out of her thoughts. Makeda shook her head and smiled reassuringly at him. "It is no trouble at all! Please do not worry." Once Makeda returned from her shopping with Ruka, the Chairman had asked her to help Takuma relax since his grandfather is coming to visit the school. Takuma suddenly looks to her in curiosity. "So you went shopping today for the ball?" It was Makedas turn to sigh. "Yes.. although I am not sure what he's thinking.. This is also not something I normally do." Takuma shook his head in protest and pouted. "No way! Don't you dare think of not going!" Makeda held her hands up in defeat. "I will be there, I will! After all, Ruka paid for my dress. It'd be rude of me not to." Takuma eyes widen in brief shock before looking at her in excitement. "I can't wait! I'm sure you'll look beautiful, Makeda." She looks away to hide a smile, face heating up. "You are too sweet to me. Oh.. The limo is here." He froze and stood tall, sweat beading down from his forehead. He gasps at her hand grabbing his. "It'll be fine! I am right here!" Takuma blushed causing Makedas head to tilt. He looks conflicted as he slowly squeezed it. "Y-Yeah! It will. Thank you."

Both turn attention to the man stepping out of the limo. Makeda noticed Takuma and his grandfather both had blonde hair, but his grandfather had cold, icy eyes. Makeda froze as his eyes traced her up and down, gaze softening the more he looked at her.

 Makeda froze as his eyes traced her up and down, gaze softening the more he looked at her

"Ah, my grandson.. I see you have brought a beautiful woman to greet me! Your girlfriend, I assume?" Takuma released her hand waved his in embarrassment. "No no! This is my best friend and a member of the disciplinary committee of the school, Makeda." Makeda bowed, her tight curls flow with her movement. "It is a pleasure to meet you. On behalf of the Chairman, I welcome you personally to Cross Academy." He chuckles and waves a hand at her. "Ah, My name is Asato Ichijo. And please, it is more of a honor and privilege for me to meet you, my dear." She jumped at him taking her hand and kissing the top. Makeda felt uncomfortable and took her hand away. The way he was acting, she seen it before in other vampires.

But why?

A cough sounds from Takuma as he took his grandfathers bag. "Shall we go inside, Kaname is waiting. Thank you so much for waiting with me Makeda. I'm sure you're busy." She begins to speak only to be interrupted. "Oh? I'm sure she would not mind giving me a tour after? If she is not so busy?" Makeda nodded, unaware of Takumas dismay and warning look to his grandfather, who was moving closer to Makeda. Makeda bowed, once again returning to her professional role. "Of course, I would be happy to Mr. Ichijo."

~~~

The lights were dim as the door creaked open. Makeda however, did not seem bothered by it or the tense atmosphere emitting from within. "I see, so you are originally from Africa?! So far away from here!" Makeda smiled softly at Asatos surprise. "Yes, though I do not have much memory of it. I came here at a young age." Asato nodded in understanding, all of his attention on her. "Well, it is quite impressive. Perhaps, I can bring you with me on one of my journeys? One time I was on a safari-" "AHAHAH! Grandpa no one wants to hear that boring story." Makeda eyebrows furrowed, concerned. He was acting strange ever since his grandfather arrived. What is going on?

"Makeda.."

She looked up at a familiar, velvet voice calling her at the stairs. 'Kaname!' She suddenly was aware that the whole night class was in the grand living room. She glanced at Rukas worried face and waving Aido. It would seem she was in a different situation. It was not so lighthearted anymore. "It can't be helped that you are a kind creature of habit, Makeda." He walked close to her, not before bowing at Asato. "Welcome Asato. We've been all waiting to greet you." The said man bowed as well, voice suddenly monotone. "Thank you, you didn't need to set this up for me." Both stare at each other down in silence, Makeda suddenly finds herself more and more behind Kaname. "Well, let us get moving then." Asato begins to follow Takuma, before smiling and waving at Makeda. "The tour will have to wait. Until next time, my dear." She slumped her shoulders in sudden exhaustion. She is so confused, everything is shrouded in mystery every time. She jumped at Kanames hand on her cheek. "Thank you, Makeda. Can you please let the Chairman know that he is here?" He leans close to her. "I will see you again very soon." He whispers in her ear before he turns and walks away. "Kain. Escort her." Kaname calls sternly before he disappears around the corner. Makeda gets a poke on her forehead from the said grinning vampire.

"C'mon, lets get outta here.."

Thanks For Reading!