The Prey Attracts the Predators Chapter 6

THE FOLLOWING IS RATED M FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

DOES CONTAIN GIRLXGIRL!

PLEASE SKIP OR WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IF IT IS UNCOMFORTABLE!

THANK YOU!

Makeda stood in front of the cherry wooden doors debating if she should go in. A brush, towel and bathing supplies in her arms as she made her way to the Night Class dorms. The sun was just peeking over the horizon, signaling the creatures of the night to sleep. 'Oh boy..' Makeda thought as she briefly remembered Kaname warning and his strange behavior last night. It should be alright to enter the Night Class domain if its during the day, right? Makeda bit her lip, trying to bring her jumbled thoughts back together. This is so embarrassing.. she is much older now! It was fine when Makeda was a child, taking a bath with Ruka. But she insists of having a bath day with her every other time Makeda is free and she does NOT take no for an answer. Before she could open the beautiful wooden doors, it swung open to reveal Ruka in a pink bath robe. Her beautiful hair splayed on her face as she grins in excitement. "Ah, you came! I was afraid I had to drag you here like I did when you were young!" Makeda leaned to her and whispered. "Ruka-Senpai please! Not so loud!" Ruka giggled and took her hand. "Oh everyone's asleep! Its our own little spa day!" Ruka pulled her inside, the door creaking shut behind them.

~~~

Steam covered Rukas luxurious bathroom. Warm water and bubbles filled up the large bath, a scent of Lavender fills Makedas nose, relaxing her. But Makeda remained conscious, holding her towel tightly to her naked form. "I figured you'd like the smell! That is your favorite scent isn't it?" Ruka said as she closed and locked the bathroom door unknowns to Makeda. "I had the bath tub refurbished and made it bigger." Ruka sighed as she walked to her. "We both wouldn't fit!" Ruka suddenly noticed Makedas scars, down her arm, and more and more she obtained as she grew older. Her eyes soften and held Makedas cheek to her surprise. "Oh Makeda... Your beautiful skin.. Those scars.." Makeda quickly shook her head and patted her hand to reassure her. "Do not worry! I obtained them while training!" Ruka slightly glared at her and tapped her nose, causing Makeda to flinch. "I thank the stars above that you are a terrible liar.." Makeda sighed before holding in a laugh. "Lying was never my skills.." These scars, all from training and the battles she had faced since her childhood. Makeda gasped when Ruka grabbed the edge of her towel and pulled, showing all of her chocolate colored skin. She slightly panicked and reached for it before Ruka hugged her, her supple breast pressing against Makeda ."Shh, it's alright. I've seen you so many times.. and.." Ruka grasped her hand and lead her to the bath and into the warm water. "You are beautiful." Ruka whispered in a way that makes Makedas heart flutter. The atmosphere seems different somehow, not like when she was younger. The bath was so heavenly, Makeda could not help but relax and close her eyes. She heard Ruka giggle from behind and felt her hands in her hair. Ruka grabbed a large brush and started to work through the tight curls. "I remember when we first met. Do you?" Makeda open her eyes and laughed at the memory. Oh how could she forget?! "It was very interesting meeting. You were so shocked!" Ruka shook her head in amusement. "You were covered in mud from head to toe! I couldn't believe that it didn't bother you!" Makeda turned behind her and grinned at her. "You got dirty too!" Ruka face scrunched in disgust and continued to brush Makedas hair. "You offered me a mud pie.. I found a worm in my dress too! Oh it was awful! I had to get in the tub with you because YOU wouldn't hold still! But.. We had our first bath together that day." Ruka paused and puts the brush aside. She lays on Makedas shoulder, hands traveling down to her waist. "Ruka?" Makeda softly touched her hand, worried of her sudden actions and silence. "I couldn't help but laugh. You were the cutest little thing. So small but so strong and wise for your age at the time! It was different from my pampered world. Now, you have turned into this.." Her hands slide up and down Makedas sides, fingers softly touching her breast. Makeda gasped and unconsciously arched her back as Ruka pinched her nipples.

What in the world? What.. is she doing to her?

"When have you become a voluptuous woman?" Ruka purred, her lips touching Makedas neck as she massages both her breast. Her tongue licked a vein, shivering at Makeda's moan and the thought of drinking her delicious blood. But now is not the time.. Not yet. Makeda can feel a sponge running across her body. "Aah.." Makeda mewled as Ruka rubbed her pussy. "How do you feel? Do you feel good?" Ruka asked she kissed her cheek down her neck to her shoulder. "Ruka.. I don't know." Makeda grasped Rukas wrist as sponge was replaced by her fingers. She rubbed harder on her clit as her other hand rolled her nipple. God, this new feeling she was experiencing, it feels so good.. What is this? Makeda's eyes widen as she feels Ruka slip her pointer and middle finger inside her sensitive core. "Ah! W-Wait!" Ruka shudders in delight as she feels around the slick muscles and pumps in and out as if she is searching. Makeda shook as she presses something that makes her toes curl and hips move. She felt a pressure from inside her building higher and higher. Her pants and moans echo in the steam filled room, the sounds turning Ruka on more and more. "Go ahead, my sweet Makeda.. Let it go.." Her words trigger a new sensation in Makeda as she moans and arched her back, releasing her first orgasm. Her body flopped on Ruka, trying to regulate her breathing and to stay awake as she was held tightly. Ruka leans in and kisses the sleeping womans lips, sighing at her taste.

"I'm not willing to let you go to anyone, Makeda.."

~~~~

He 'tched' and walked away from the door shoving his hands in his pockets. His pajama pants still tightened from her moans and smell. If he could get his hands on her, oh the things he would love to do. He just can't believe she got to have her first! To see her NAKED! Luckily, he did not smell any blood. She didn't bite her. All hell would break loose if anyone DARED to have a sip of blood from that deliciousness of a woman. "Damn so that's the game we're gonna play.." He smirked as he continued down the hall back to his room. That was fine with him.. He wasn't going to give up easily.

Thanks for Reading!