The Prey Attracts The Predators Chapter 17

"Yes.. the school called. Makeda got into a fight.."

Silence fell between the two men that were outside her door. Little Makeda hid her head in her arms as she sat on the windowsill. A blank expression hidden beneath her tight curls. She did not flinch as the door creaked open. "..Makeda..." A familiar, velvety voice sounds beside her, but she did not raise her head. A sigh sounded from the Pureblood. "Look at me, my little warrior." She slowly raised her head, brown eyes meeting with red ones. "Chairman told me you bit a boy at school and pushed him. Is this true?"

A nod confirms it.

Kaname looked at her with a stern look. "Makeda-" "IT'S NOT HER FAULT!" Both turn to the little Yuki peeked behind the corner. "She... was protecting me. They were bullies that took my doll and Makeda took it back.." Kaname looked at Makeda and back at Yuki. He sighed before smiling softly at her. Turning to Makeda, he kisses her forehead before he pats her head. "I understand now. You were protecting your sibling, weren't you?" Makeda looked away in embarrassment as Yuki ran up to her to give her a hug. "I see! So that's what really went on!" The Chairman leaned against the doorframe, overhearing the conversation. "I understand too and will talk to the principal tomorrow. Apparently the boy's mothers caught wind of their notorious bullying and put them on punishment. But Makeda..." Kaname chuckles at her giving Yuki an awkward embrace.

"Don't go biting other people, please?"

~~~

What should she do?

To her discovery, Makeda has her OWN booth as well! Makeda slowly turned to her grinning sister, a small glare appearing on her face. "What.. is this, Yuki?" Yuki clasped her hands together in excitement. "So glad you asked!!" She winked and wagged a finger at Makeda. "You're quite popular with the Night Class, you know! So I'd figured you have your own booth this year!" Makeda eyes widen as shook her head. "Yuki this is silly! You know I don't partake in these festivities.." Yuki rolled her eyes and took her sisters hand, pulling her to the booth. "Aw come on! You need a break anyway! You might as well get some chocolates too! Hurry, the gate will open soon for them to go to class!" Makeda looked at Yuki with uncertainty as she steps behind it. Her name was written in paint with purple glitter on the banner. She raised a brow and held back a giggle. "Yuki... did you, by chance make all of  this?" Yuki looked away, Makeda making out a blush on her. "Maybe.... I thought it looked nice." Makeda quickly shook her head and touched Yukis shoulder. "No.. It's perfect, Yuki." She smiled softly at the gleam in Yukis eyes and blush on her cheeks. "Thank you.." Both women jumped at the sound of a gate lock opening. Makeda face hardens and begins to tense up, ready and on her guard. Her bangles glow softly at her energy. "No no no, Makeda! Relaaaaxx.." Makeda turned and opened her mouth to protest, only to close it as Yuki crossed her arms. Shoulders slumped, Makeda sighed as the gate doors creaked open.

"Makeeeda!!" She smiled softly at the ball of idol himself. Aido held out a box, a wide grin on his face and twinkle in his eye. "Here's some chocolate from France! Hope you guys like it! Will you be mine and let me taste your blood?" Makeda raised a brow as she took it from him. "Absolutely not, Aido. I do appreciate this chocolate, however, thank you." Aido pouted and sulked to the night class main building. "Suuure..." Makeda smiled and looked at the box. 'It looks so expensive!' She wasn't sure if she should accept these!

"He's always a handful!"

Makeda turned to the figure in surprise. "R-Ruka!" The said woman put a hand on her hip, a large pink  box in the crook of her other arm. "Why do you sound so shocked to see me? And after I went through all the trouble to make you a self care package!" Makeda's eyes widen in happiness as she recives the box. "Oh Ruka! Thank you so much!" Ruka smiled and tapped her nose. She winked before turning and heading to class. "Make sure you come over so we can try it out." It took Makeda a bit to realize what Ruka meant. Her mind playing back the images in the bathtub. Her face felt hot as remembered her hands.. her kisses.

"Makeda..."

She gasped at the sudden apperance of a certain mahogany haired model. "Oh! Shiki!" His face emotionless, but eyes bright as he looks at her. He handed her a magazine. "..I thought you would like this." Makeda's cheeks warmed again as she studies the cover. Her face looked as though she was in ecstasy as Shiki’s lips were on her neck. His mischievous hand on her breast and his intense eyes staring back at her makes her hold in a breath. "Our photo shoot session was a huge success. So much so, my manager has been asking for you. We have to do another one soon." He said blankly. But his voice had a hint of huskiness that made her feel weak. Before she could respond to decline, Shiki had disappeared into the building.

"Makeda!"

She snapped back to reality as Ichigo waved with a grin. "I'm so sorry, Ichigo.." She blinked at the envelope handed to her. "Don't open it till later okay?" He winked at her, putting a finger to his lips.

"But wait-!”

Makeda called to the sprinting vampire, his form already gone from view. Makeda sighed at Yuki's giggle. 'Is today over yet..' She thought as she looked at the envelope. ‘I’ll open it later tonight..’ The last of the vampire class gave their chocolates to the African warrior before heading to class. Some students would move close to Makeda, complimenting her of her beauty. But there always seemed to be some sort of hesitation. It was if they were holding their tongue. Of what and why, she wasn’t sure. Makeda groaned at the huge pile of chocolates and gifts. ‘There is so many!’ "WOOW! We are gonna need a wheel barrel.." Yuki said grabbing most of the pile. "Well lets call it a night!" Makeda nodded as she eyes the sun setting and grabbed the rest. "Shall we eat them together?" Yuki beamed at her and nodded.

"Absolutely!"

~~~

Makeda wrapped herself with the pink towel from the care package that Ruka gifted her. After a nice hot shower, she decided to open it and use some of the soap inside. 'It feels so nice..' Makeda fluttered her eyes closed as she sat in her bed. 'I have to get ready. Duty calls in a couple of hours-!!' She jumped at a heavy thud down the hall. Releasing the towel and putting a pink robe on, she dashed out into the hallway. She gasped at a figure hunched over, leaning on the wall.

 "Zero!?"

The said man was shaking as if in pain. "I..I'm fine, Makeda." He breathed out. Makeda gave him a stern look, knowing he was lying. He wouldn’t look at her in the eyes. She squatted down, slipping her robe to her shoulders revealing her neck. "You must feed, Zero.." His face had a light blush as his eyes trailed it, chest rising and falling with his breaths. Suddenly, She was grabbed to rise by her shoulders and pushed against the wall. "Z-Zero??" She gasped as his lips fell on her neck, his tongue trailing on curve. "Why.. Are you so irresistible?" She groaned in pain as he bit into her neck, sucking her blood. Makeda's eyes widen as her robe begins to loosen and slip down, hanging on the crook of her arms. Zero released, face flushed as he stared at her exposed chocolate skin with lust. She couldn't cover herself as Zero had her arms pinned. "I-Zero...!" He quickly leans down and plants kisses on her neck going down to her chest. Makeda gasped and arched her back at her nipple taken into Zero's mouth. "Ahh.. wait..!" He groaned softly as he continues to lick and suck, his hand sliding up to massage the other. "So.. sweet. You taste so sweet." Makeda eyes closed as he switches breast, sucking and licking with vigor. He put his knee in between her legs, rubbing her womanhood. Her hands unconsciously grip his shoulders as she moaned lightly, heat pooling at the space between her thighs. She's losing her strength at this treatment, her cheeks hot as she felt his teeth graze her skin.

Her reasoning is failing her..

His lips coming back from her chest to her neck, hands continuing to massage both breast. His eyes filled with desire the more she stares into them. "Makeda.. Can I have you?" She shuddered at his whisper in her ear. She let out a breath at another kiss, she could feel something hard poking her thigh through his cloth of his pants. His hand slides down, determined to remove the foul robe from her delicious body. He loosens the knot, a growl rumbling from Zero as her robe opened more.

"Makeda-??"

As soon as her name was being called, she pushes Zero off of him and fixes her robe. She hid the bite by pulling up the collar. Zero ran his hand through his silver hair as Yuki came around the corner. "There you are! Oh, hey Zero! Is.. everything ok?" Makeda faked a smile to reassure her, Zero letting out a sigh of frustration as he turned away, hiding his obvious arousal from her. “No. Read the mood, you dork..” He mumbles under his breath. Yuki sticks out her tongue at him as Makeda lets out a breathless laugh.

"Yes.. Everything is fine, Yuki."

Thanks For Reading!