She is so soft and light, he thought.

He takes Khushi towards the door which was in the other corner of room. He enters the room and put Khushi on the sofa bed, he adjusts the cushion under Khushi's head. He was about to leave when he feel a tug on his shirt collar, he looked down and saw Khushi's hand holding his collar. He slowly disentangled her hand from his collar and places her hand on the sofa. A strand of hair was on her face which seems to bother her. He kneeled down beside the sofa bed and looked at her face; he lightly tucked the strand behind her face. In the process his hand brushes against her soft cheeks. His fingers touched her cheek on their own record. So baby soft, he could feel a funny tingling feeling inside him, a strange sensation running through his veins. His finger then came in contact with her rosy lips. He lightly touch them with his thumb and then felt caressing it, they were luscious scarlet and as soft as a rose petal. A strong urge rise inside him to kiss those lips. He raises his head and went close to her face, so close that he can feel her breath on his own lips, he gently and very softly press his lips to her cheek instead of lips. There ... on her face, a small smile lit up at his touch.

He doesn't want to take advantage of her condition, she is not like other girls, and she is different ' SHE IS UNIQUE. But first he wants to be sure, he still don't understand his own feelings towards her. He knows he is attracted towards her but does she too? He want to know what she feel about him. He was confuse about these strange feeling rising inside him.

He stood up and watches her face for few minutes, a yellow light putting a glow on her face giving it a pure angelic look. He then turn and half close the door; in case if she wakes up she doesn't get scared finding herself in a new place. He came to his chair and sit on it; he leaned back and closes his eyes. Her face was the only thing that he could see now.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Aman came in with the clients, the meeting started and went on for 2 hours. When the client left with Aman, he came back to room to check on Khushi. She was still sleeping. He went back to do some work. He didn't want to disturb her sleep. Let her sleep, she must didn't got any last night, he thought.

--------------------------

Khushi flutter her eyes open, she stretch her arms with a yawn. She looks ahead of her and get shock. Where am I? What I am doing here?. She look here and there, she was on sofa bed, the room looked like a big walk in closet as she can see range of suits in one rack and shirts in other rack, a big mirror on the wall. She looks at her watch... 4.17pm, hey devi maiya its 4.00 .. I slept?. She quickly stood up and went to the door and went out. She stopped in her tracks, she saw Arnav sitting on his chair, his hand on the keypad of his laptop but they were not typing, he was looking at her.

Arnav was typing an email when he heard the door open and he saw Khushi coming out. She stares at him nervously, she looked back in the room, now she get that the room was Arnav's walk in closet with bathroom joined. She looked down fidgeting with her dupatta. Arnav knew she is embarrass, he doesn't want to make her more awkward so he shifted his gaze to the screen.

"I guess you have a nice sleep Miss Gupta ... now if you are awake can you please get back to your work, I have emailed you some tasks", Arnav said while typing.

"umm Sir ... how ... how I was in that room?", Khushi asked nervously.

"Of course I put you there, I don't want my clients to witness the clumsiness of my staff", he said in a harsh tone.

Khushi mouth open when he said he put her there but then she looked down with embarrassment as she heard the remaining sentence.

"Are you planning to waste the reaming hours standing like that ... haven't you wasted enough time??" Arnav asked while looking at her with an angry expression.