*31*

I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar place and it was all white around me. An angel's head popped up in my field of vision and I wondered for a second if I was still alive. I probably was, there was no way Ha-Neul would have followed me in death. 

"Hello, my sleepy dormouse" she smiled and stroke my cheek that still lacked colour. "How are you feeling? Does it hurt a lot?" she continued gently.

It took a moment to remember what happened in the last hour, but it all came back to me at once, including a throbbing pain in my left ankle. But not as bad as I remembered it. I realized I must be at the hospital. But what was she doing here? Where are the boys? Then the last piece of information appeared in my memories and I remembered her soft whisper in my ear that BTS won. I put a little smile on my face and then moved my attention to Ha-Neul, that was still waiting for an answer.

"It does. But not a lot. Where is everyone else?" I asked curiously.

"They had to stay behind to make it official that now you are part of an agency and it's guaranteed you'll be the greatest idols of all times! Hip hip hooray!" she cheered enthusiastically and I smiled again, relieved that we finally managed to achieve our goal.

"Thank you for taking care of me" I said softly, moving my hand to hold hers. 

"I would do anything for you, Hobi. You are my precious sun and I can't live without you." she replied smiling sadly, still stroking my face. 

My heart started beating faster. I knew what she meant is not what I think she meant, but it didn't stop me from hoping. I swore she looked at me as if I meant the world to her. I tried to get myself out of the dangerous situation before I'd make another mistake. 

"You didn't have to cry for me before, it's just a swollen ankle. It will get better, right? I will be back dancing in no time!" I encouraged her and myself at the same time.

She let out a loud sigh then continued "Luckily it's just a sprain and nothing serious. You would still have to rest, so say goodbye to dancing for at least six weeks!" she scoffed.

"That's good news, isn't it? It's the best outcome really. Why do you look so upset though? I will be able to go back to normal pretty soon!"

"I just... I was so scared you might not be able to dance again, I thought I was going to die of stress while the doctor examined your leg!" she said with her eyes getting teary again and it broke my heart. 

"Why do you have to worry so much about me? You need to focus your attention somewhere else. I still don't know how you managed to tell when I've hurt my ankle, you must have x-ray vision or something. I thought I did a pretty good job hiding it."

"You did. But you can't hide things away from me, Hobi. I told you before, I can't keep my eyes off you. You shine so bright, you're the only thing I see..."  she confessed, but she looked alarmed soon after, as if she said something she shouldn't have.

"W-what?" I asked completely shocked. Did I hear that right? She moved her hand away from my face and took a few steps back. 

"I-I mean on stage, you look so cool when you perform! You just got my attention and that's how I managed to spot the moment you've damaged your ankle!" she tried to explain herself, hoping it's not too late to take the words back and pretend she never spoke them.

I didn't know if I should insist on the matter or just act like it never happened. It got me confused, that's for sure. Before I could decide, the door to the room slid opened and the boys entered the room, suffocating me with cuddles.

"Are you ok, hyung? Does it hurt?" Jimin asked and I moved my head in denial, seeing the boys relaxing a bit. 

"Why did you have to do that? We would have had other opportunities" Yoongi grumbled.

"You had to be the hero and save the day!" Jungkook whined.

"You just like to make every moment spicier, don't you?" Jin teased.

Tae stood silent for a while, just watching me lovingly. "Thank you, Hobi. You are our hope and you sacrificed yourself for our sake." 

"You definitely live up to your name! We did it because of you!" a proud Namjoon added, while Tae moved away from the bed and pulled Ha-Neul in his arms. "You've done well, too. Thank you for saving our precious Hoseokie again" he said softly, kissing her forehead and she smiled affectionately. 

She never looked in my direction again, despite her confession a few minutes ago. Was she trying to get away with murder? Or now that Tae was here she stopped thinking about me? No matter the answer, it made me confused as hell. It gave me hope. And that was more dangerous than anything. I was just about to let go and move away, but she pulled me even closer to her than before. I had a bad feeling about it. And it was way more uncomfortable than my ankle.