*12*

When I got home I flopped onto my bed, my only wish to stop myself from thinking about the recent events. I was grateful when my phone rang and got me distracted. It was a call from Jimin. I answered hurriedly. 

"Hyung, what are you up to right now? Do you want to hang out? I managed to gather all the boys at my house and it will be only the seven of us, no girls allowed!"

"I thought you would never ask!" I replied happily. "What about Taehyung?" I asked knowing he was caught up with some important business.

"He's just crashed on my bed literally a second ago!" Jimin chuckled. 

"I'll be there in 15 minutes!"

"Great, see you soon!"

So that means he and Ha-Neul didn't spend much time together after I left. And she might still be crying, alone. But there is no way Taehyung left her just like that, she must be alright, I just need to stop being so pessimistic about things. I got on my bike and headed towards Jimin's house.

The boys greeted me with a big smile on their faces, I can tell they were laughing about something just before I arrived. 

"Why are you having so much fun without me?" I asked with a pout.

"Sorry, hyung, Tae just started telling us about how much fun he's had today on his date!" Jungkook replied wiping a tear.

"Right, how did that go, Taehyungie?" I asked as if I knew nothing about it.

"It's been great, but it didn't end up the way I wanted. You lied to me, hyung, you made me believe she would return my feelings!" he complained.

I froze at his comment "That's not true, she really likes you, she said that herself!" I realized too late that I said something I shouldn't have as there was no way I would know about it. Tae looked at me with a very suspicious look. "I-I mean, yeah, she told me that before, on that day when we went to karaoke!" It wasn't actually a lie, she did say that. I breathed, relieved I had a reasonable explanation.  

"Well, maybe she does, but not in the way I wanted!" Tae continued with a frown. So they didn't end up together despite Taehyung's efforts. I felt sad for him, you could tell that he had real sincere feelings. "But I am not giving up, she said I am her soulmate, she just needs to find herself again and then we can be together!" he said in a more optimistic note. 

I pat his head smiling lovingly and soon after we were all showering him with hugs and kisses. It was nice to spend time with my boys. I never get tired of it and I can never have enough. 

"How are things between you and Hana?" my attention moved to Jimin and he blushed.

"W-we're doing really well, hyung!" he replied surprised at the sudden question. I could see him  looking at Taehyung, cautiously choosing his words as his best friend didn't have as much luck as him in regards to love. Tae just smiled mischievously back at him and gave him a thumbs up, reassuring him there is no reason to be worried. Jimin continued "Why are you asking suddenly?"

"Oh, I do remember you saying on the phone that girls are not allowed. Is there any reason?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice and all the boys were showing a concerned expression. 

Jimin puffed and chuckled. "There's nothing wrong, guys! Me and Hana are doing great, it's just that we haven't really spend much time together lately, I mean only us! Hana had me before you arrived and she'll have me again after you leave, I just want to focus only on my friends right now! It's the first holiday that we're not spending every day together and I just missed you!"

"Awwwwww" we all said in unison and Jimin covered his face with his hands, embarrassed at out reaction. 

"We love you too, Jimin!" Namjoon added giggling. 

"Don't you think you can get away that easily, Kim Namjoon!" Yoongi continued. "Jimin is not the only one in a relationship! Spill it out!" he teased.

Namjoon blushed a bit to Jimin's satisfaction. "Me and Cho are doing quite well, I am actually going on a date with her tomorrow..." We clapped in satisfaction and cheered for him and he smiled sheepishly.

"The rest of us, we need to find girlfriends as well and ASAP!" Jin added. "It's a piece of cake for me with my good looks and cooking skills, but I feel bad for you, commoners!" he continued sarcastically.

Everyone laughed at Jin's confidence. It was so much fun being with them that I forgot all my worries.

"If we're on this topic, hyung, did you speak to Areum at all?" Jungkook asked and left me shook. The other boys wanted to kick him for asking such an uncomfortable question but I just brushed them off, meaning I was fine with it. 

"I haven't actually and I know I have to, I will do it once the holiday ends, when I see her again. I hope time heals all wounds indeed." I sighed.

"I know from Hana that she is still struggling to accept the truth, but I don't think she hates you, Hoseokie!" Jimin smiled and patted my back. 

"I just hope she doesn't misunderstand and thinks there is something wrong with her and that's why I rejected her. It's me that is not right..."

"She will have to accept it if you explain it properly" Namjoon added. 

"You are doing it for her own good, not because you want to harm her. She will come round eventually. Just don't blame yourself for it, you've done the right thing" Yoongi encouraged me.

"Thank you, guys, you're the best friends ever! I will try to not let it bother me and accept it was a good thing. And I will explain it properly, I need to make sure we have a proper closure and I can end this chapter with no regrets."

We hugged again and then spent the rest of the evening playing games and eating Jin and Suga's delicious food. Days like these I wish they never end. Life does give you breaks sometimes, but you have to go back to the daily struggle eventually.