*3*

The day of the audition came sooner than expected. The worst part is that I knew from the start it was going to be an awful day. It was the 3rd of March, the day that last year changed my life completely. 

I spent the last week mainly getting ready for the audition. After having my sexual orientation sorted the other day thanks to my good friends, I could focus only on practicing. I skipped school for a week, I just wasn't in the mood so I faked a bad cold. My dad never supported me and he was away for work related business and my mum was working abroad. My sister was busy with her job. 

I could turn the house into a brothel and no one would care. But it worked alright for me and the boys as we could just practice whenever we wanted and spare some money without having to rent the studio. They still went to school though. For me there was nothing exciting there.

The evening before the audition, which was a Thursday, my dad came back early from his trip so I knew I had to go to school tomorrow. That was fine, the audition wasn't until late in the afternoon, but it was a sign that the next day was already going to be way worse than I've imagined it to be.

Friday morning came and I got up really early, practicing some more before leaving for school. I hoped at least the audition would bring something good. I wasn't really nervous. I felt confident. I knew the song and dance moves better than my own name. I just had to survive school. Luckily I was greeted by my friends at the school gates, who were waving happily at me.

"So the sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up from her sleep and come to school?" Namjoon greeted me sarcastically.

"It's not like I had a choice, my dad came back sooner than he was meant to." I sighed heavily. "And I wasn't sleeping, I was actually practicing my ass off!" Everyone started laughing at the pout on my face.

"I know and you'll be great, hyung! We wouldn't have such a bad ass choreography if it wasn't for you!" Jimin said proudly, grabbing my right arm.

"And you'll kill all the girls with that heart smile!" Taehyung added grabbing my other arm.

"Yah! What's left for me then?" Jungkook said glaring at the other two boys. Then he decided to just lift me up randomly and place me on his shoulder, making me embarrassed and everyone laugh. "JK, not when we're in public!" I shouted trying to release myself from his grip. He gently placed me back on the ground, then said worriedly "Hyung, you are light as a feather! Have you been eating properly these days?"

"O-of course I have, what are you talking about?" I was scolding him, making sure the others don't worry over me. To be honest, I didn't eat much lately. But I felt fine. I just had better things to focus on.

"I'll make sure we'll have a feast after we kill the stage!" Jin added. He was a great cook, I was already imagining all the delicious foods he would make for us.

"We should just eat in town or order delivery" Yoongi killed the mood.

"Yah!" Jin frowned. "A special occasion needs special food, cooked by the WWH chef Jin himself!" I know Yoongi would rather have Jin rest after the audition rather than cooking food for us, specially because we can all tell he's been up all night practicing. But that would make Jin happy so we all agreed in the end.

Friendship goals, huh? I smiled to myself as we all went into separate buildings. That just reminded me about that girl in my class, Ha-Neul. I completely forgot about the last time we talked. Which was the first time as well. I guess it's going to be awkward now. I entered the class as if I was never away and walked towards my desk, unaware that I was looking around to see if she was there. Rather than Ha-Neul, my gaze met Hana, who was staring at me this time. I could see her standing up and come in my direction. Odd, I must be imagining things. As I was about to sit down she waved at me enthusiastically "Good morning, Hoseok! How are you feeling? I heard it was a pretty bad cold. You look fine to me now!" Why is she talking to me suddenly? I feel uncomfortable, everyone is staring at us. I replied trying not to look disturbed.