*29*

***Ha-Neul's diary***

Saturday, 3rd June 

"Dear diary,

I told a white lie today and it hurt a little bit more than I thought it would. There is no way it meant nothing to me, but I had to pretend it didn't. Falling for the sun was never an option, I would burn and he would die.

It is so serene in my world lit up by the magnificent moon. It feels surreal with so many stars shining on my sky. But I can't stop feeling a void deep down. My life was never peaceful, I always had to struggle with some emotional burden. So I felt out of sorts when everything fell in place. As if I was losing my identity. If that's the real me, why do I feel so washed out and colourless?

I am high in the sky, but I miss my sun. I think I loved him first, before the moon took over my heart. There is a moment when they live in the sky at the same time so I can feel both of their warm light.

But I need to decide in which sky I want to live, the beautiful, deep and peaceful night sky, surrounded by stars or the bright, warm, sunny day sky, wrapped in the sunlight. I can't be that greedy to have both, I will have to choose one. Or I can choose none and just let them be, enjoying their light from afar.

A summer night, under the moonlight. 

A spring day, under the sunray. 

Or a winter day, in complete darkness.

No, I can't go back to who I was..."