𝐯- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫

BlairWe were all back on the jet after a long case trying to sleep

Blair
We were all back on the jet after a long case trying to sleep. I notice Spencer playing chess with himself. I decide to walk over to where he was and sit across from him.

"Check, in four" I state. He looks up with a surprised expression. "You play?" He questions. "Hell yeah," I reply with a smile on my face. "Wanna?" He gestures to the board. "Of course" I chuckle as we set up the board.

We play for a good ten minutes before actually speaking. "Checkmate" I smirk at Spencer. He looks to me, then the board, then me again.

I gesture for him to lean over the table so I could whisper to him. "I always win" I purr into his right ear. He shudders as I sit back in my seat.

"This case has me wiped, you guys up for a drink and  a little partying?" Morgan asks as we walk back into the BAU. "Sounds great but I'm gonna have to go home and change first" I answer.

The rest of the team agrees, minus Spencer. "Pretty boy?" Morgan inquires. Spencer looks up slowly. "Um, I-" he drags his sentence on before looking to me for approval.

I nod slowly and he answers yes to Morgan's offer.

••

I walk into the bar and look around for the team. I spot Spencer's messy hair and walk towards him. "Hey guys" I sang as a greeting.

"Damn Blair if you hadn't already turned me down I would try to hit on you" Morgan jokes. I punch his arm playfully before walking to Spencer and ruffling his hair.

"You clean up nice Reid" I compliment. "Thanks, Blair" he replies looking at the ground. "Emily, come dance with me" I beg, taking her hand in mine.

She laughs and follows me to the dance floor. Many of my favorite songs came on causing me to sing and dance my heart out.

"Ugh, I love this song so much" I smile as We Don't Have To Dance by Andy Black finishes playing through the speakers. "Hey what's going on over there?" Garcia asks pointing to where Spencer was.

I turn and see a few guys talking, well more like yelling, at Spencer. The sight made my blood boil. I walk over to them. "What's going on here? Spence are you okay?" I ask.

"Oh, what now? You got your chick sticking up for you?" One of the guys sneers. I turn to him, my tongue grazing my top teeth.

They look me up and down before smirking. "Damn you're one fine bitch, how about you come rock it with a real man" I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Walk away" I smile trying to keep my composure.

"Excuse me" he scoffs. I step closer to him. "I said, walk away" I grit my teeth. "No. I'm not gonna let some bitch push me around." He spat.

"Trust me, if you know what's good for you, you're gonna walk out of this bar and never look back," I reply, turning and taking Spencer by the arm to walk away.

"Pussy" the guy mumbles. I turn on my heel quickly and punch him across the face. "Blair!" Spencer yells. The guy is bent over holding his face, I kick him in the groin, then the stomach when he's on the ground.

By now the other two guys had run away. "Blair, Blair stop" Emily tries from behind me. Soon Morgan wraps his arms around me, pulling me away. "Townsend, it's over" Morgan yells.

I thrash out of his grasp, running a hand through my hair. "Reid, take her home to calm down," Emily says handing him my purse.

Spencer nods and wraps an arm around my shoulders, guiding me out of the bar.

••

I throw myself onto my couch, sighing heavily. "What happened back there?" Spencer asks with concern. "I don't know," I reply. "Blair, tell me," he says putting a hand on my knee.

"I saw the way they were treating you and I just, I don't know, lost control," I answer. He pulls me into a hug. I put one hand on the back of his neck and the other in his hair.

I kiss his neck and shoulder as we hug. "Blair I know there is more to this, but I'm not going to ask about it anymore until you are ready," he says pulling away. I nod, looking down to the ground.

He pats my shoulder and gives it a squeeze. I kiss his hand in response. He smiles down at me before walking out of my apartment.

Once I know he's far away enough not to hear me, I throw a glass cup against the wall. Angry tears begin to fall as loud sobs leave my mouth.

I didn't care how late it was. I was mad. I was mad at what happened to me. I was mad at myself, for not trying to stick up for myself against her.