𝐱𝐢𝐢- 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Blair"This case is in Roanoke, Virginia," Garcia states as she hands out case files

Blair
"This case is in Roanoke, Virginia," Garcia states as she hands out case files. I avoid the gaze of Spencer. He had no idea what he had confessed three nights ago.

And I intend to keep it that way.

Those three words are the most terrifying.

"Two men were found dead in alleyways with their business missing," Emily says with disgust. "Yeah, the thing is, those two men were accused of raping a woman, Amelia Cole, two years ago," Garcia informs us.

"Easy she did it" Morgan replies causing me to roll my eyes. "Actually, she committed suicide two months ago," Garcia says.

"Right before the first murder" JJ spoke. "We're there any other men involved with the rape?" Hotch questions. "Yes there are two other men, but they aren't accounted for" Garcia sighs.

The inner me says they got what they deserved.

But FBI me says I have a killer to catch.

"Emily and JJ, talk to the families, Blair and Reid, go to the dumpsites, Derek go to the ME The rest of us will go to the PD" Hotch orders.

I run a hand through my hair before closing the case file.

"Is everything okay Blair?" Spencer asks. "Oh yeah of course, why?" I ask trying to be as convincing as possible.

"Well, you've been kinda quiet lately after we went to the bar." He purses his lips, looking down to his feet. "Oh about that, I'm not really sure why I've been quiet, sorry." I hide.

•••

"So the body was found right here" Reid points. "But the way they were posed post-mortem is strange" I comment. He turns to look me in my eyes causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

What the hell.

"Yeah statistically speaking-" his voice sounds like mumbles. All I can focus on are his golden honey eyes and perfectly shaped lips.

Shit.

"Are you paying attention?" He asks slightly hurt. "What? Yes- well no- but yes" I struggle to find the right words. He hums to himself before further examining the crime scene.

••

"Garcia, the mother of the woman raped, where is she?" Spencer asks. "Off the grid, completely." Garcia sighs. "But she's no match for you" I compliment.

"That's right sugar, I'll call you when I have something." She continues to type at a fast pace.

"Oh, her parents owned a farm just outside Roanoke, 2253 Westfield road" she informs us.

We pile into the SUVs quickly.

••

"Nancy Cole, this is the FBI. You don't need to hurt anyone else" Emily says into the megaphone. We were currently outside of the unsub's barn.

She walks out of the large barn door with her latest victim in her arms. Damn, that's one strong woman.

"He killed my daughter!" She yells. "Nancy, your daughter commutes suicide" Emily reminds her in a soothing voice as tears run down the woman's face.

"She's gone Nancy, and killing these men isn't going to bring her back," I say. She drops the knife.

But not before stabbing the man three times.

"Shit" I mumble to myself as the man hits the ground.

"Spence, give me a hand will you?" I ask as I try to apply pressure to the wounds. "Tell my wife-" "hey don't talk like that you're gonna be okay" Spencer tried to distract him.

"I didn't do it" he chokes out. "No, no, Brian stay with me" I could feel the life leave his body. "Where the hell are the paramedics!" I shout. "Blair calm down" Spencer counters.

"Spencer I will not let this man die in front of me," I argue. The lights from the ambulance illuminate our faces as they get closer.

"You're going to be okay, trust me" I try to keep steady pressure on the wounds. The paramedics run towards us, telling us to back away.

"Blair, it's over, he's going to be okay" Spencer soothes as he wraps his arms around me. I wipe my tears off of my face with my hands.

"I'm okay" I assure him as he pulls away. "Are you sure?" His hands cup my face, searching for doubt.

"I am sure" I smile lightly. "Good, remember I'm always here" He rubs the sides of my face with his thumbs.

It was at that moment I knew.

I was falling in love with Spencer Reid.