𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ❥

Two Days Later

BlairI adjust my bralette in the mirror before hearing a knock on my door

Blair
I adjust my bralette in the mirror before hearing a knock on my door. I open it to see a shy Spencer Reid on the other side.

"Spence" I smile. He gives me a small smile before looking down again. "What's up" I question with a cocked eyebrow. "I uh did the research." He announces. I bite my lip and allow him to enter my apartment.

I take his hand and guide him to my couch. "Now Spence, I know you probably aren't used to openly talking about your sexual preferences but communication is key in these relationships," I inform him to which he nods in acceptance.

"Okay so first I think we should discuss the relationship in general," I tell him. He fiddled with his hands nervously. "So usually when I do these relationships, it's no emotional strings attached, but still staying loyal to your partner" he looks up at me for more explanation.

"Like we don't have sexual relations with anyone else, you would essentially be mine" I smirk at his small shudder. "So does that sound like what you want?" I ask him.

He slowly nods his head without making eye contact. "Okay, now we need to talk about hard limits and safe words," I say. "I read about those" he smiles. I put a hand on his knee and rub up and down, loving his reaction.

"You need to pick a safe word Spencer," I say in a soothing voice, I found that being delicate the first time with a newbie was always best.

"Un how about peach" he whispers. I chuckle lightly realizing that he thought about this. "Okay that's good, now let's talk hard limits" I take a breath.

"So what are things you never want to do," I ask him promoting him to finally look me in my eyes. "Anything with bodily fluids or you know" I nod understanding what he was trying to say.

"That's really all I can think of" he sighs. "You?" He questions. "Pretty much the same thing as you. I also have never been submissive to anyone, I'm not sure I would enjoy it, also, no kissing on the mouth." I explain and he nods.

"So" I begin to slowly slip into character. "What would you like to try today" I whisper in his ear. He shudders and begins to stutter.

"Spence use your words" I purr softly. "I want you to uh t-tie me up" he gulps. "Okay, I can do that," I say standing up and taking his hand in mine, and guiding him to my bedroom.

I walk into my large closet and open my gun cabinet, which has another cabinet inside it for my toys. I grab the silk scarves, thinking those would be the best for Spencer.

"Take your clothes off, shirt first" I instruct. He lifts his shirt over his head slowly. I grip his hair lightly to pull him closer to me. He groans slightly at the feeling.

"You're going to slow baby" I mumble as my hands trail down his chest and to his belt. I undo it quickly and pull his pants down.

"Lay on the bed" I order calmly. Spencer immediately does as he is told. I bite my lip in satisfaction. I tie his wrists together, then tying them to my headboard.

"Is that comfortable?" I ask him. He tugs lightly and nods his head. I smile before walking back to my toy box slowly, grabbing the metal nails that attach to my fingertips.

I walk over to Spencer, taking off my clothes on the process, leaving me in my undergarments. I straddle his waist and lightly drag the metal across his chest, leaving red lines.

He bites his lip gently causing me to groan at the sight. I take the metal nails off to use my fingertips to lightly trace all over his body.

I attach my lips to his neck, sucking softly. He moans softly and tugs on the silk. "What is it, baby boy?" He whines at the name.

"Please" he breathes out. "Please what? Use your words." I say sitting up. "Touch me" he sighs. "I am baby, you need to be specific," I said in a hushed tone.

"Touch me t-there" he stutters bucking his hips slightly. I wrap my hand around his neck gently.

"I decide when I touch you" I growl. He whines and bucks his hips again. I reach back to undo my bra and throw it across my room. He looks at me practically drooling.

"Can I- Can I kiss you?" He whines. I chuckle and lean my chest down to him. He kisses my chest lightly causing a smile to form on my lips. "You're beautiful, thank you" he smiles.

I wiggle my body down to his boxers and take them off. I wrap my hand around his surprisingly large length, pumping slowly.

Soft moans leave his lips as my pace quickens. I stop my movements and take my hands off of him. He whines at the loss of touch.

I take off my underwear and throw them with all my other clothes before climbing back on top of him. I line him up with my entrance but stop just barely at the tip.

"Beg for it" I ordered. He whines in response, trying to buck his hips into me. "Tell me how bad you want me" I whisper into his ear.

"Please, Please, Please, Blair, let me inside of you, let me cum" he groans out. I moan as I reach the base of his cock. I begin to thrust myself up and down at a fast pace. I lean down and wrap a hand around his neck.

"Tell me how good it feels" I breathe. He moans softly before answering. "You feel so good miss, thank you so much, ugh" he mumbles out.

I lean back up and place my hands on his chest as I pick up my pace once again. "You're doing so good baby boy, you're making me feel so good" I praise. I feel him twitching inside of me.

"Don't cum yet Spencer, I cum first" I command. He whines and tugs tighter on his restraints. I moan as I feel my release come. "So good baby, so good, you can cum now" I instruct.

He instantly came deep inside of me causing me to gasp at the feeling. I pull myself off of him, leaning to undo his restraints.

I kiss his wrists before grabbing a rag from the bathroom to clean the both of us up. I put on Spencer's boxers back on for him, I put on his button-down.

I rub his red wrists and kiss his forehead. "That was amazing, thank you" he sighs sleepily. I let him rest his head on my chest as I run my fingers through his hair.

As I watched his chest rise and fall and small snores leave his mouth, the same mouth that moaned my name moments ago.

I feel myself tear up at the thought of anything ever happening to him.

Damnit one session and I was already falling, or maybe I had been falling for the past two years.

✓ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭|𝐒.𝐑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara