𝐢- 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞

Blair"Guys, It's bad," JJ says as she walks into the conference room

Blair
"Guys, It's bad," JJ says as she walks into the conference room. "There goes my beach house" Morgan sighs in frustration. "And our sin to win weekend" Emily whines putting a hand on my arm. "Sin to win?" Derek questions.

"Yeah, and we always win big" I smirk as I walk away to the conference room.

"Okay, so seven men have been found in the greater Las Vegas area, badly tortured" Garcia informs us in disgust. I open the case file to see very familiar marks on all of the bodies. I flicked my eyes to Emily and she has the same look on her face.

I clear my throat before speaking, "our unsub is a woman" I mumble under my breath. "What was that?" Hotch asks. Trust me, I wasn't ashamed of my lifestyle. I embraced my sexuality confidently. I simply didn't want all of my team to know what I did in bed.

"Oh, nothing" I reply quickly. "Wheels up in thirty," Hotch says before we all dismiss ourselves. I immediately find Emily and grab her arm gently.

"I know" she groans. We were so close that at this point I swear we could communicate telepathically. "Em, I'll take the fall on this one since I'm a little more, promiscuous?" I attempt to explain.

My outfits always barely made the dress code for work. "Thank you so much Blair" she hugs me before walking away to prepare for our flight.

"What did you mean by the unsub is a woman" a voice inquires behind me. I turn to see Spencer Reid behind me.

Doctor Spencer Reid. Definitely my type. I remember the first day I walked into the conference room and saw him. He was so shy towards me, later telling me it was because I 'radiate female dominance' which is true. The way he would always listen to every word I said and follow every lead I suggested made my thoughts trail to dangerous territory.

"Uh the state of the bodies is very familiar to me, so I just know" I quickly answered before turning on my heel and walking away. Spencer Reid was and is the only man to ever make me feel flustered.

••

"I'm Agent Hotchner, we spoke on the phone. This is SSA Townsend and Doctor Reid" Hotch announces. The detective looks me up and down before smiling. "Detective Leigh, but you can call me Steve" he winks at me.

I give him a pitiful smile in return before quickly retracting my hand from his, wiping it on my left pant leg.

"The office is right over here with the clear boards like you asked." He says. "Thank you, detective," Hotch says with a straight face.

The detective leaves and I let out a breath I didn't notice I was holding. Most alpha males pissed me off, mainly because they thought they could get in my pants with one look.

Derek did make some passing comments when I first arrive two years ago, but now he is playful like with Garcia. I looked at the photos of the markings, the same markings I have left on many partners.

I dial Garcia's number, gaining the confidence to own up to my truths. "My sexiest lady what can I do for you" She answers. I chuckle lightly to myself before answering. "Hey, babe, could you look up how many BDSM/Sex shops are in the area" Hotch and Reid's heads turn to me.

"Uh that would be, wow, thirty-two," she says. "And that's not counting the secret ones" I mumble to myself. "Garcia check if there are any well-known playhouses in the area, check social media and websites," I say before hanging up quickly.

I turn to the board and hang up pictures of the victims to start on victimology. "Hey, Reid call Garcia and ask her to do background checks on the relationships of the victims," I ask Reid assertively.

"Uh yeah sure" he stutters causing a shiver to run down my back.

••

"Oh my God, they were all alpha males that disrespected an alpha female" I gasp. "Makes sense to me" Morgan chuckles. He had been poking fun at the community all day and it was beginning to piss me off.

"Morgan, not all alpha females are violent narcissists, most of us care for our submissive partners just like any other relationship" I snap in frustration. "Us? Our?" Spencer ponders our loud. I run a hand through my hair and walk out of the station.

••

"Nadia, please put the knife down, I understand Will here disrespected you and that was wrong but he doesn't have to die for it." I was currently trying to talk our unsub, Nadia Ashley, down from killing another man.

"He tried to tie me up" she yells. "I know just like your father did" she looks at me with teary eyes. "Nadia, I understand, my mother did the same thing to me when I was younger" she slowly gives the knife to me and leans into me crying.

I pet her hair gently as Morgan handcuffs her. "Was that true, what you said about your mother?" JJ asks with motherly eyes. My mommy issues kicked in causing me to feel pure rage.

"I don't want to talk about it" I sneer unexpectedly. I quickly apologize before walking away with tears in my eyes. Everyone gets hurt sometimes, and even though sometimes I may not seem like it. I am a human.

"Blair are you okay?" Reid asks with a hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine Reid, really" I look into his amber eyes and melt. No guy has ever had that effect on me before. "I should go" I whispered before turning and walking to an SUV and driving back to the hotel.