𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Blair"Okay everyone, this case is a doozie" Garcia sighs sadly as she hands us case files

Blair
"Okay everyone, this case is a doozie" Garcia sighs sadly as she hands us case files. "Two families of three kidnapped and murdered in the past three weeks" Tow family portraits appear on the screen.

"The Robertsons and Parks'"

"He keeps them for a week before killing them, it seems he abuses and tortures each member slowly." Hotch sighs sadly. His phone rings.

"Hotchner, are you sure, what is the family's name, wait what?" Confusion forms on his face as his eyes flicker to me for a moment.

"Garcia, a word." He mumbles, pulling her aside. "Sir are you sure?" She whispers. He nods.

"Um, a third family was just abducted. José, Elizabeth, and Emerson." Garcia's voice wavers.

"Last name?" Morgan asks.

"Townsend"

My eyes widen as my last name is said. "It- It has to be a coincidence right?" I stutter. "I looked, Blair." Sadness forms on her face.

"This is their missing daughter, taken when she was only one year and six months old, Blair Oliva Townsend." My full name.

My vision becomes spotty as I feel my legs give out.

••

"Blair? Love" I hear a soothing voice above me. My eyes flutter open to see Spencer's face. "Spence" my voice is rough from not being used. "Tell me it was a bad dream." A tear falls down my face.

"I'm so sorry my love" I lean up to wrap my hands around his neck. "They uh ran the DNA." I pull back to look at his face.

"You are their daughter" "oh god" I cry out. I rest my head on his shoulder and cry as I realize that my 'mother' kidnapped me. Maybe I would've had a better life.

"They have to interview close family relatives, your grandmother is here now, do you want to meet her?" He asks with a small voice.

I nod my head slowly even though I'm not sure.

"Ms. Townsend?" Spencer asks. "Oh please call me Patricia" the old woman smiles before her eyes land on me. "Have we met before?" She questions.

"I guess so" I finally look up to meet her eyes. Realization floods her vision as we stare at each other. "Dear, what is your name" her eyes glaze over.

"Blair Oliva Townsend" I whisper.

"Oh dios mío" she gasps. "Can I hug you?" She holds her hand over her heart. I nod my head slowly. She wraps her arms around me and I am filled with a warmth I only feel with Spencer.

"¿Hablas español?" She asks as we pull away. "sí, es mi segundo idioma" I smile gently. "Te pareces a tu madre" she marvels as she examines my features.

"Los encontraremos, lo prometo"

••

"Okay, this is strange" Garcia mentions. "What is it?" I ask. "All of the victims had children, daughters specifically, abducted during their first year" my eyes widen as I realize what Hotch is going to ask me to do.

"Blair, you need to interview your mother"