𝐢𝐱- 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❥

Two Weeks Later

Blair"My lovelies, this case is anything but," Garcia says as she hands out the case files

Blair
"My lovelies, this case is anything but," Garcia says as she hands out the case files. I open the file to see three pictures of smiling girls.

All twelve, brown hair, brown eyes, Hispanic.

"My god" I sign out, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Emilia Morales, Isla González, Liliana Gabriel" Garcia lists the names.

"What was the cause of death?" Hotch asks. "Strangulation, but there was significant bruising all over their bodies" Garcia grimaces.

"They were all sexually assaulted" JJ gasps. I try to contain the anger boiling in my blood. "They were all last seen at parks near their homes" Morgan states.

"The families only speak Spanish" Garcia informs us. "Blair and I have that covered" Emily replies. I nod my head before closing the file, not wanting to look any longer.

"Wheels up in ten"

••

" Señorita Morales, ¿cuándo fue la última vez que vio a Emilia?" I ask the mother of the fist victim. She dabs the tissue on her eyes before speaking.

"Antes de que ella y Roberto se fueran al parque, le dije que se abrigara y se pusiera la chaqueta. Pero ella no quiso." She cries.

"Ella nunca volvió a casa." She whimpers. I rest a hand on her shoulder soothingly causing her to rest a hand on top of mine.

She was a single mother with two children's and one of her children was just taken.

"Lamentamos mucho su pérdida" Emily soothes.

We exit the Morales house with our heads hanging low. "Hey, Blair what's wrong?" Emily meets my tearful eyes. "These girls" I sniffle. "I know exactly how they felt" A few tears leave my eyes.

"Oh, Blair" she sighs as she wraps her arms around me. "It's going to be okay, we're gonna get him."

••

"No these girls wouldn't do that, they were careful, never did anything wrong" I argue with Morgan once again. "Look Blair, I've got nothing you keep shutting me down," Morgan replies.

"Blair, you should go to the hotel and get some rest," Hotch says. "Hotch I'm fine" I huff. "That's an order." He commands. I run a hand through my hair before packing up my things.

"Blair" Spencer shouts from behind me. "What Spencer, are you here to lecture me?" I snap. "No-I uh, let me drive" He offers.

I toss him the keys before throwing my bag in the back seat.

I swipe my key card and the light on the handle flashes green. "Do you want to come in?" I ask. "Uh yeah sure." He stumbles on his words.

"Spence, what are you really doing here?" I question with a sigh. "I noticed you were upset." He explains. I raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I just- I thought- maybe you need to take out your frustrations" he mumbles. "Spencer, I don't wanna use you," I argue. "Blair please, use me if you need. I just want to make you feel better." He steps closer to me, his breath hitting my face.

"I don't want to hurt you Spence" I whisper a response. "There is no way you could ever hurt me" He puts a finger under my chin to meet my eyes.

His gaze is almost as lustful as mine.

I quickly reach up, wrapping a hand around his neck. "Who is in charge here?" I whisper in his ear. "You are" he breathes out as his eyes flutter shut.

"I'm going to treat you like the little slut you are. You are going to do as told" I hiss. "Yes ma'am" He replies. "On your knees" I command.

He quickly bends down so his face is level with my waist. I take off my shirt and pants with the most speed ever. Spencer's golden eyes look up to mine as he kisses my inner thigh, emitting a moan from me.

He licks a stipe through my wet folds "Fuck" I breathe. He connects his lips with my clit and thrusts two fingers inside me at the same time.

"Oh my god," I groan lulling my head back to hit the wall. "Fuck you're such a slut for me aren't you?" I chuckle lightly. Spencer's moans vibrate through my body.

He curls his fingers to hit my sweet spot causing me to cry out. "Oh fuck yeah, just like that slut" I smile with my mouth open.

The knot in my stomach tightens as he quickens his pace. "Fuck, make me cum, make me cum." I whine as a warm feeling takes over my body.

He laps up my arousal proudly, wiping a hand over his mouth when finished. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"You did so well" I smirk. He blushes slightly. "Do you want a reward?" He nods feverishly.

"Clothes, off" I command. His clothes are off within seconds. I take off my bra quickly, allowing him to touch me. I turn to face the wall, Spencer catching on quickly.

He slides in with ease, setting a steady pace. He sucks hickeys onto my neck as his thrusts quicken. "Fuck just like that Spencer" my voice is deep with lust.

"Fuck you feel so good." He whines. I smile at him cussing. I wrap an arm around his neck, Turing my head to look at him.

We look into each other's eyes as we finish, a fire burning in my chest. The feeling was unfamiliar to me. And that was terrifying.

"Um, I'm gonna go clean up. You should go." I quickly run into the bathroom, locking the door.

Now is not the time to be catching feelings. It's just sex.