𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐬

BlairI had wanted to have the wedding quickly so that I could wear a beautiful dress without feeling self-conscious of my baby bump

Blair
I had wanted to have the wedding quickly so that I could wear a beautiful dress without feeling self-conscious of my baby bump.

I'm not that far along so I'm not showing yet.

"¿Estas lista mi amor?" My mother questions with a sniffle. "Si mamá" I smile trying not to cry. "You've grown so much since I saw you" she cries.

"Well, I was kidnapped before I reached two" I joke lightly causing her to chuckle. "Papá, ¿estás preparado para acompañarme por la isla?" I smile. "Estoy aterrorizado" he chuckles.

"Well it's time" I reply.

••

Seeing Spencer at the end of the aisle causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I'm marrying him.

When I was a little girl I thought I would be dead by now.

But here I am walking towards the man I love.

Once I reach the end of the aisle and hold his hands in mine it all becomes real. I'm starting the rest of my life with him.

"Now the couple will recite their vows" the minister announces. "Well I don't have an eidetic memory so I had to write mine down" I chuckle as I turn to Emily, my maid of honor, for the paper.

"Spencer Reid. The love of my life and the literal father of my child. Being completely honest, twelve-year-old me didn't think I was going to make it to eighteen." Spencer squeezes my hand.

"And here I am. In the short amount of time we have actually been together, you have made me fall in love with you more and more every day." I smile to myself.

"You have completely changed my life in the best way possible." I smile before kissing his hand.

"Blair Townsend, the best person I know. I remember the day we met like it was yesterday. The perks of an Eidetic memory." He chuckles. "I have been able to memorize everything about you, the good and the bad. And I love you for it."

"You were able to face your monster and connect with your family after nearly twenty-seven years. I'm so proud of you love" Tears fall down my face.

The minister continues his speech.

"You may now kiss each other" the old man smiles. Spencer pulls me in by my waist, pulling my body fish against him without hurting my stomach.

"I love you, Spencer Reid."

"And I love you, Blair Reid" he beams before kissing me once again.