𝐱𝐢𝐱- 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

Blair"Hotch- I can't" I tremble

Blair
"Hotch- I can't" I tremble. "We will send you with Reid. The same man that kidnapped you could be our unsub, she might know her." He explains.

"So you want me to go to the prison where my 'mother' that let me be molested is?" I scoff. "Blair please." Hotch pleads.

I sigh. "Okay."

••

"We are here to see Pamela Olsen" Spencer flashes his badge to the guard. "Right this way agent" the man nods. As we walk through the prison I get chills.

We enter the female sex offender wing.

As we walk I keep my head up, trying to ignore the hollers heard from my left and right.

"My lovely Blair didn't expect to see you here," Pamela says. "I'm not here to reconnect. I know that I was kidnapped" Her eyes go wide.

"What are you talking about" she defends. "José and Elizabeth Townsend" I level my face with hers in anger.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she growls. "Listen to me, who kidnapped me? I know that you know him" I hiss.

She looks to the side, refusing to meet my gaze. "I'm talking to you." I raise my voice causing Spencer to come to my side. "Blair" he mumbles as a warning.

"Aw is this your little boy toy? I figured you'd be more into girls" she chuckles evilly. "You bitch!" I yell causing Spencer to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Where is my family" I cry. "Oh, I'm sure Michael is talking great care of them!" She snaps before putting a hand over her mouth. When she says his name I get a fuzzy feeling.

"Your father? His name was Michael Lake"

"Spence, I know who the unsub is!" I gasp. "Let's go" he laces our fingers together. "You'll never find him!" Pamela yells as we leave the room.

"We will"

••

"His name is Michael Lake, Pamela told me that he was my father." I rush to explain. "Garcia give us an address," Hotch demands.

"Uh, he's nearby! His house has a basement! 57890 Havard Lane" Garcia states.

"Blair stay here" Hotch orders. "I can't do that sir," I say as I strap my gun to my waist. "Blair-" I cut him off.

"Hotch, If you found out that you were kidnapped as a child, what would you do?" I ask him. He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it.

We arrive at the address Garcia gave us quickly. "You guys go around back" Hotch orders a group, including me.

We enter the back door as quietly as possible. The layout of the house was quite simple. I could hear the rest of the team downstairs.

"Don't let him kill my son!" A strangely familiar voice cries out. Mother.

"Eres mi brillo de sol My único brillo de sol. Me haces feliz cuando el cielo está gris. Nunca sabrás cariño cuánto te amo, por favor no me quites el sol."

"Blair?" Emily asks in a soothing voice. "I need to go" I hadn't even noticed the tears streaming down my face. I open the door to one of the SUVs and lock myself in the car.

A soft knock on the window makes me lift my head. I quickly unlock the door and allow Spencer to sit next to me. "I remember her" I cry into his chest.

"I know love, I know."