𝐢𝐢- 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

BlairWe were now back at Quantico after spending five days in Las Vegas working on the alpha female case

Blair
We were now back at Quantico after spending five days in Las Vegas working on the alpha female case. I notice that Reid was the only other person in my bullpen with me at two in the morning, even Hotch went home.

"Reid, do you need a ride home?" I offer. "Uh yeah that would be great" he smiles shyly.

We get into my white g-wagon, him struggling slightly to get in causing a small laugh from me. We were about ten minutes away from his apartment complex when he finally spoke, clearing his throat first.

"So you're uh into BDSM?" He questions. I nod in response, keeping my eyes on the road. "So you like to be tied up or?" I laugh at his words.

"Bold of you to assume I'm the one being tied up, no, I like to do the tying," I whisper the end towards him causing a blush to creep onto his cheeks. "What are you interested?" I joke. He stays silent and shifts slightly in his seat.

"Oh," I whisper. The rest of the ride was silent until I parked. "Do you uh want to come in?" He offers. "Sure" I reply with a smile.

He opens his apartment door and I am surrounded by the comforting smell of coffee and old books. I smile to myself as I look at the books on the shelves.

Reid puts his bag on his desk, a book falling out. He tries to grab it before I do but I beat him to it with a smirk. Exit to Eden by Anne Rice.

"Nice choice Reid, Fifty Shades isn't that good of a portrayal." I praise him. He takes the book from my hands and blushes red.

"Reid? What's up?" I ask genuinely concerned. "I just, I, I really want to uh try it but the only woman I know that might be able to help me is you and I don't know if you would want to"

"Spence, what you are asking is serious" I inform him. "I know, I'm sorry I brought it up," he says trying to change the subject. "I'm willing to help you but you need to do your research first and truly decide if this is what you want" I state.

"O-Okay but I don't know what to look up" he shifts his weight side to side nervously. I grab a random notebook and scribble a few things he should look up.

"Here, do your research and call me whenever you may want to discuss this," I say with my hand on his. I kiss his hand before leaving with a smile on my face.

I tried not to squeal like a school girl when I shut my car door. "Keep it together Blair" I remind myself. Reid was so much different than all the other guys.

I was praying that this was just sexual attraction to Spencer Reid. Praying, that it would never be more than that.