𝐱𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Blair"Ugh, I hate paperwork

Blair
"Ugh, I hate paperwork." Emily groans. "Did you know that twenty percent of working Americans-" "Reid" Morgan shouts him up. Spencer purses his lips before looking back down at his paperwork.

"Morgan lay off, it's okay Reid" I chuckle. "Are you guys up for drinks after this?" Emily asks. "Yes" JJ answers quickly. "Always" Derek laughs.

"I'm in!" I chime. "Reid?" Emily questions. "Sure" he replies innocently. I smile down at my pen, kicking him lightly under the table.

He lifts his head to look at me with a small smile. We mess with each other's feet under the table, laughing out loud after five minutes.

"What are you two doing?" Morgan chuckles. "Nothing!" Spencer and I defend at the same time.

"I'll see you guys at the bar," Emily asks as she puts case files into her bag. "See you" I wave with a smile.

••

I walk into the bar, ready to get drunk. "The sexiest women ever has arrived!" Garcia squeals, obviously tipsy.

"Oh no she was already here," I say playfully as she wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Let me catch up," I say taking the drink from her hand, the liquid going down my throat quickly.

"Ladies! Let's dance" Garcia cheers as she, Emily, JJ, and I walk to the dance floor.

I notice Spencer standing next to Morgan, downing the beer in his hand. "Slow down genius" Emily teases. "Did you know thee basic ingredients of beer are water; a starch source; a brewer's yeast to produce the fermentation; and a flavoring such as hops." He rambles.

"Even when drunk, he's out walking Google" JJ chuckles.

We've been at the bar for two hours now and the rest of the group was dancing, minus Reid and me.

I was playing with his hair, his head in my lap as we sat in a booth. "I'm sleepy" Spencer yawns. "I'm sober enough to take you home, come on" I smile, holding him up.

"I'm gonna take Spence home" I shout over the loud music. "Okay pretty lady, see you two at work" Morgan smiles.

I open the door to Spencer's apartment, still holding him up. "Okay, here let's get you into some more comfortable clothes," I say in a soothing voice.

Once I got him a change of clothes on I put the covers over his body. Walking into the kitchen I grab a glass and fill it with water, taking out a bottle of aspirin for in the morning.

"These are for when you wake up" I smile down at him. He replies with a sleepy smile. I kiss his temple gently before running a hand through his hair.

"Goodnight Spencer" I whisper

"Goodnight Blair, I love you"