𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢- 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Blair

Blair

"Holy Shit" I gasp down at the test in my hands.

Positive

"Is everything okay babe?" Spencer calls from the living room. I scramble to hide the test somewhere. "Oh yeah, baby I'm almost ready." I fix my hair so that it would frame my face perfectly.

Tonight was one of Rossi's big parties to celebrate a long open case being closed. Everyone's family was also invited, meaning my announcement has to be now or never.

"Okay I'm ready" I sigh as I see Spencer standing by the door. "You look stunning as always" he smiles before kissing my lips. "And you look handsome" I smile back at him.

Arriving at Rossi's Spencer and I mingle with everyone else. "Mamá!" I cheer as my mother comes into my line of sight. "Mi muy hermosa hija" she compliments in Spanish.

She hugs me, immediately pulling back, looking around to make sure no Spanish speakers were near us. "Mi amor, estas embarazada?" She whispers.

"Mamá, ¿cómo lo supiste?" I gasp. "Una madre sabe" she chuckles.

The dinner is about to begin as Rossi stands up to give a toast. "It is rare we get a win for the good guys. We caught a dangerous man and put him behind bars. I call that a huge win" he chuckles.

I quickly take a deep breath before standing up, straightening my dress. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make." The confused looks on everyone's faces don't help my nerves.

I look down to Spencer and notice the mix of confusion and hope take over his features. "I'm pregnant" Everyone smiles and cheers. "Well that just makes this even more special" Spencer chuckles after everyone quiets down.

I turn to see Spencer down on one knee, a gorgeous ring in his hand.

"Blair from the moment I first saw you, I was intimidated" everyone chuckles. "Our relationship may have started as less than conventional, but it was the best decision of my life." Tears of joy flood my vision.

"I can't imagine my life without you. You complete me, without you I would be lost. Now scientifically speaking I am a genius, but when I'm with you all words leave my brain." I laugh slightly.

"I love you with all I am, will you do me the greatest honor of becoming my wife along with the mother of my child" he beams.

"Yes yes yes!" I squeal, he stands up. I grab his face in my hands and bring him down to kiss me. Once we pull away he gently slides the ring onto my finger.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear. "I love you too Spencer" I smile as tears stream down my face.

The rest of the night was spent celebrating the case closed and Spencer and me. It was quite possibly the best night of my life.

••
The ring  v

•• v  The ring  v