|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|

•Five Years Later•

Blair Reid"Okay, Hotch we will be right there

Blair Reid
"Okay, Hotch we will be right there." I sigh as I put a bowl of cereal in front of my daughter Elizabeth.

"Do you and daddy have to leave again?" She whines. "I'm afraid we do mi Amor" I kiss the top of her head. "Is it because you and daddy don't love me?" Our daughter asks with pain flashing through her golden eyes.

"What did you ask?" Spencer asks as he enters the room. "She thinks we don't love her" I mumble sadly. "Elizabeth Diana Reid, your mother and I love you more than you would ever know" he levels himself with her.

"You are the light of our lives" I soothe as I wipe a stray tear off of her face. "Then why do you leave me?" She whimpers. Spencer and I take one of her hands in each of ours.

"Because there are bad people in the world." I sigh. "Like villains?" Her high-pitched voice sniffles. "Exactly Lizzie" Spencer smiles at our daughter.

"And you and mommy are like superheroes!" She smiles. "Along with your aunts and uncles," I reply with a grin.

"I love you mommy and daddy" she hugs both of us. "Are you ready to go to grandma and grandpa's house?" I question.

"Yes!" She squeals in excitement.

••

"Remember the first day you joined the BAU?" Spencer chuckles as the elevator doors open. "Yeah, I saw you and knew I had could have you wrapped around my pinky" I tease.

"That you do" he chuckles.

We enter the round table room to the faces of our chosen family.

"Let's get to work"

••
Imma go cry real quick. I love this book so much and wanted to thank everyone that has ever read a word of it. I do have a few books prepared to write so don't worry :).
-Carmen

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭|𝐒.𝐑 🎉