𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

BlairI look up from my paperwork to see Garcia running into Hotch's office

Blair
I look up from my paperwork to see Garcia running into Hotch's office. I turn to look at Emily. "It's bad" I groan. She sighs setting down the folder before walking towards the conference room.

"Okay my pretties, you seven are going to the sunshine state. Miami Florida may have a serial killer" Garcia begins.

"Five women have been found, um brutal does not do them justice" the pictures of their bodies flash on the screen.

"The ME thinks they were held for about three days. They were repeatedly raped and tortured during this time" She states.

I sigh as I open the case file. All of the women were exotic dancers. "Garcia where did the victims work?" I question. "They all worked at the same gentlemen's club, Casanova."

"Wheels up in ten," Hotch says with a demanding voice. We all nod before standing up and exiting the room.

••

"Detective Harmon, I'm agent Hotchner, we spoke on the phone" He shakes the man's hand. Why is it that every lead detective is an alpha male?

"I expected more than three members" He smiles sarcastically at us. "The rest of the team is out in the field, these are agents Townsend and Reid" Hotch introduces us.

"Nice to meet you" he looks me up and down hungrily. I retract my hand quickly, putting it on Reid's shoulder instead. Hotch doesn't seem phased, he saw the look Detective Harmon gave me.

We walked into the small room at the back of the station, case files everywhere. "Can I get you guys anything?" The detective asks. "No we're good" Hotch replies.

But the detective doesn't leave.

He just stares at me. I stand next to Spencer, praying he gets the signal. Thankfully he does, gently wrapping an arm respectfully around my waist.

The detective scoffs and walks away. "I'm sorry about that Blair" Hotch doesn't look up from his file as he speaks.

"It's fine Hotch" I answer with a sigh as I look at the photos of the women. "Why these women?" I ask no one in particular.

"They were exotic dancers," Spencer says matter-of-factly. "No that's not it" I reply in frustration. "Look at the victim's past, they all came from middle to upper-middle-class families" I recognize, hanging their pictures up.

"I think they were dancers by choice, not because they had to" I realize. I pick up my phone and quickly dial Garcia's number.

"Garcia, I need full backgrounds on the victims, did they go to college, you know stuff like that," I ask quickly. "I'll hit you when I'm done sexy lady" she responds before hanging up.

The rest of the team comes back twenty minutes later.

"All of these victims had full-ride academic scholarships to college, but turned them down to dance for drooling men?" JJ questions curiously.

"Blair, we need you to go undercover at the club," Hotch says with a stern voice. "Okay, Hotch" I reply with a smile.

Spencer pulls me aside before I change my clothes. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. I put my hand on the side of his face before kissing his cheek, wiping off the lipstick stain with my thumb.

"Spence, I'm going to be okay. I promise." I assure him before walking into the restroom.

"So what did you do to get with that piece?" I hear on the other side of the door, just before I opened it. "I don't understand" the familiar voice of Spencer answers.

"Well you are obviously sleeping together" the other man scoffs. "No, we aren't" Reid stutters slightly, nervous from being confronted by an alpha male.

"What the hell is your problem?" I question with a raised voice as I exit the restroom. I stand next to Spencer, taking his hand in mine, stroking my thumb on the back of his hand.

"I just-" "No. You have been disrespectful to both Spencer and me all day, and I understand you're frustrated you couldn't catch this S.O.B but you have no right to take it out on us." I snap before walking away, Spencer following.

••

I take a deep breath before walking into the dressing room where the other girls were. Some of them had the saddest eyes. "Hi, I'm Agent Blair Townsend, but tonight my cover name is Katie." I introduce myself to the group.

"Are you here to catch the guy that killed Amanda, Kelly, Nicole, Maggie, Eva, and Tracy?" One of the girls asks with a sad tone. "I am, no one else is going to get hurt, trust me" I put a hand on her shoulder.

I take off the robe I was wearing to reveal the blue outfit, if you could call it that, I was wearing.

"Tonight we have the debut of the beautiful Katie" the man introduces as I walk onto the main stage. My eyes lock with Spencer as I dance. I didn't mind the men drooling over me, but I knew it upset him.

I felt the unnerving feeling of a man's unwanted gaze. I tore my eyes away from Spencer to scan the crowd.

Detective Harmon?

Oh shit.

It's him.

I turn around so no one could see me talking. "It's Detective Harmon" I quickly recite to the team. I turn back around to see Morgan and Hotch with their guns drawn.

Detective Harmon was too focused on watching me to notice them behind him. "Ryan Harmon, you are winder arrest for the murders of six women," Morgan says as they cuff him.

"They weren't women, they were animals"