𝐱𝐯𝐢- 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

Blair"Wait, so you two are going on a date, like a date date?" Emily gasps from the other side of the phone

Blair
"Wait, so you two are going on a date, like a date date?" Emily gasps from the other side of the phone. "Yes, Emily, a real date" I've been smiling so hard that my face hurts.

"What are you gonna wear?" She questions with genuine interest. "That's the thing, what do I wear on a date with Spencer Reid?" I groan as I flip through my closet.

"Okay, do you know the restaurant?" I can tell she's biting her nails. "Okay one, stop biting your nails-" she sighs. "Two, yes it's the one on fifth and Charleston, I'm pretty sure it's called-"

"Rosies!" She squeals.

I quickly move the phone from my ear to avoid permanent damage. "What's so special about it?" I ask genuinely. "Oh my gosh, the place is gorgeous. Gold pillars and rose petals." She gushes.

"And they have a dance area, slow dancing, obviously, and it's so romantic and, ugh, you're so lucky"  I can feel her smile through the phone.

"Don't we have a video chat feature on this phone?" I question. "Yeah, ooo, you want my help!" She hangs up the call before calling me with video call.

"Can you see me okay?" I prop my phone up on my dresser. "Yep, what are the options?" She squints. "Okay, first we need a color, red, blue, green, white, blush, lavender" I flip through my carefully organized closet.

"Oo white, you look hot in white" she chuckles. "Aw, you two babe" I smile. "Now type, sexy or classy?"

"Both"

"This one?" The dress went down to my shins and had off-the-shoulder sleeves with a slit up the leg.

"That's more for a dinner at Rossi's or something."

"How about this?" I twirl in front of the camera. The dress was more form-fitting than the first. It had a straight cut with medium-width straps.

"Mm, no"

"This?"

"Too short"

"What about this one?"

"Too long."

"Hm?"

"Too much lace"

"Okay, I'm running out of options here." I groan. "How? You are a shopaholic" she jokes. "Okay, I know that last one before I give up" I sigh heavily as the fabric hugs me tightly.

"Holy shit! If we hadn't agreed for it to be just one night I would jump your bones. You look beautiful." She chuckles lightly causing me to do the same.

"Shit, he will be here in an hour and I still need to do my hair, makeup, and find shoes. Thanks for the help Em." I blow her a kiss before ending the call.

I curl my hair in loose curls before applying a light amount of makeup. I decide to go for nude pink lipstick, my traditional red might stain the dress.

I walk into my closet to search for the perfect pair of shoes. I settle on a pair of white shoes with a two-inch heel, manageable.

The signature knock of Spencer Reid fills my apartment.

"Wow" he gasps as I open the door. "I didn't know you could get any more stunning" he smiles causing a light blush to grace my face.

"Thanks" I brush a lock of hair behind my ear. "These are for you" I didn't even notice the roses in his hand until now. "Spence, these are lovely" I marvel.

"Here come in, I wanna put these in a vase" I take the bouquet into my kitchen. Once the flowers are in the vase I turn to see Spencer reading one of my books.

"You ready?" I smile. "Yes," he grins. He reaches his hand out and I gladly accept it.

Once we arrive at the restaurant Spencer acts even more like a gentleman.

"So, I want to know everything about you." He chimes. "Ditto" I reply. "Okay let's start simple, then we can get deep?" He whispers the last part of his sentence.

"Sounds great" I smile. "Okay, you first" he starts to act like a little boy with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Favorite color?" "Purple or green, what about you?" He smiles as I open my mouth to speak. "Red, my turn" I giggle.

"What makes you laugh the most?" He ponders my question for a moment. "Morgan and Garcia when they're on speaker, remember when Strauss was with us and Garcia said-" "talk dirty to me" I mock her tone causing Spencer and me to burst into quiet laughter.

"My turn!" He cheers.

"Do you like or dislike surprises?" He quirks an eyebrow. "It depends on the surprise" my voice ups an octave at the end of my sentence. Spencer nods his head.

"What's your favorite holiday?" "Halloween, did you know, Halloween all started as a pre-Christian Celtic festival called Samhain, which means "summer's end", held around the first of November." He rambles causing me to smile.

"Sorry" he blushes looking down. "Spence, I could listen to you ramble all day." I trace my shoe up his leg lightly.

"Do you believe everything happens for a reason?" Now the questions we're getting deeper.

"Um, I guess so. If I wasn't, you know, abused as a child I probably wouldn't have worked for the CACU. Then I wouldn't have joined the BAU, met you and Emily, the team, my family" I smile.

"So Spencer Reid, What is the one thing that makes you feel alive?"

"You."

After we finished our food Spencer stands up. "Let's dance." He holds out his hand. I accept it gratefully.

The area designated for dancing is beautiful. The doorways are lined with gold detailing and the walls covered in fascinating murals. There was a grand piano in the middle of the room, a pianist playing a beautiful song.

Spencer keeps my right hand in his, using his other hand to place on my waist. I rest my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat that I know only beats for me.

"I love you, Blair."

"I love you too Spencer."

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks sheepishly. I pull my head back to look at him. "I thought you'd never ask" I chuckle before touching my lips to his.