𝐱- 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

Two Days Later

BlairIt has been two days since I spoke to Spencer

Blair
It has been two days since I spoke to Spencer. I avoided him at all costs, even in the field.

The case was over. We caught the unsub, Frank Wright, just as he was about to take another girl.

I am now in my apartment trying on some new clothes I bought while spending my feelings away.

Knock. Knock.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, walking to my front door. "Spencer?" The air leaves my lungs. "Can I come in?" He asks with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, let me go change my pants, sit on the couch I guess" I walk into my bedroom quickly throwing on a pair of sweatpants.

"So uh, what's up?" I ask wearily as I sit next to him, positioning my body to face him. "I just wanted to check on you I guess, you haven't talked to me at all in two days" He messes with his fingers.

"About that. Spencer, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for how I treated you that night. I was just really mad at the world and I took it out on you" I sigh to myself, refusing to meet his gaze.

He takes my hands in his before speaking. "It's okay, I understand. You didn't do anything wrong, Blair." His voice is smooth, almost loving.

I reach forward, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist, his head snuggling into my neck.

He kisses my shoulder comfortingly. I rest my head on his shoulder, contemplating if I should ask him what's on my mind.

"What happened to you Spencer?"

He pulls away to look at my facial features. "A lot" His beautiful eyes hold so much pain in them. "Do you want to tell me?" I brush my hand against the side of his face.

"Where do I start?" He sighs. "The beginning" I smile down at him. "Well, my dad left my mom and me when I was ten. I'm losing my mom every day to schizophrenia. I might have it too." A lone tear falls.

I quickly wipe it away, kissing his cheek. "I was kidnapped and drugged by an unsub, he got me addicted. I've been clean for over a year now." He smiles to himself. "That's so good Spencer, I'm so proud of you. You are the strongest person I know" I kiss all over his face, making sure to avoid his lips.

He smiles as happy tears fall down his face. "Well as you know, my stepmom abused me when I was younger. What you don't know is, I was an exotic dancer for a few years." I chuckle to myself at the memory.

"When my stepmom found out she tracked me down, that's how the police caught her. She was at the club." Spencer raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"She's in prison now, along with my birth mother." I sigh. "I had a boyfriend a few years ago, he was a bastard. Liked to hit me whenever I didn't want to have sex with him. That's when I found the BDSM world" He holds the side of my face in one hand, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I made a few friends, they helped me get away from him, he's also in prison. Then I went to the academy and now we're here" I smile as I get off of his lap.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I offer. Spencer's eyes light up as he smiles and nods. He opens his arms for me to lay in and I accept with a wide smile.

We spend the night laughing at the screen, savoring every moment we were together. We didn't even notice that I fell asleep in his arms.