𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 ❥

*Peg warning*

*Peg warning*

Blair
"Come on, pick up" I groan as the phone rings. "Emily Prentiss" she answers. "Thank God you answered I need your help." I sigh as I fall onto my couch.

"What is it, Blair?" She asks with concern. "So you know how I have a new sub right?" I wince. "Yeah what about it" she has no idea.

"It's Reid"

"Holy shit no way" she gasps. "But that's not the point Em. I think- I think it's getting to be more than just sex" I groan.

"So you're developing feelings?" She now seems interested. "Yes, But there's one more thing"

"Remember when we went to the bar?" "Loosely, I was trashed" she chuckles. "I took him home and before he passed out he told me that he loves me. Emily, he said the L word"

"No fucking way, Spencer Reid!" She squeals like a little girl. "That's not the point Em. The point is how do I act, what do I do?"

"Do you love him?" She questions.

"I- don't know what that really feels like Emily." I sigh sadly. "With my ex, it wasn't love, it was trying to survive."

Knock knock.

"Who the hell-" I open the door, still on the phone with Emily.

"Spencer" I smile. "Hey Em, I gotta go." I quickly hang up the call. "What is it?" I ask.

"I-I looked something up." He stutters nervously as a blush creeps onto his cheeks. "Come in," I say with a small smirk on my face.

"What's got you so flustered Doctor Reid?" I question with a quirked eyebrow as I adjust his tie.

He clears his throat before speaking. "Um- you- you know the thing guys are su-supposed to, to do to girls" My smirk grows as I realize what he's asking.

"You want me to peg you?" My tongue pokes out between my teeth. He nods slowly. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier, come on" I smile as I take his hand.

"We need to prep you first okay," I say in a soothing voice. "First, take my clothes off" I command. He smiles lightly as I shake off my suit jacket.

He leans his head down to kiss my neck as his hands find the hem of my shirt. He discards the shirt, throwing it across the room.

I turn my body so my back is pressed against his chest. He undies my bra with ease as he continues sucking hickeys on my neck.

His hands massage my breasts, his fingers pulling at my nipples causing a moan to escape my mouth. "Fuck" I growl.

His hands reach for the top of my pants, slowly pushing them down. He kisses down my body as the skin is exposed. I smile as I look down and run a hand through his hair.

He places his hands gently on my hips, pushing my back towards the bed. My knees buckle as they hit the footboard. I crawl up the bed so my head can rest on the pillows.

Spencer looks up to me for approval as he hooks his fingers through the waistband of my underwear.

"Yes," I breathe out. He smiles before taking the waistband between his teeth, pulling them down. He brings his face back up to my core.

His mouth latches onto my clit as his fingers thrust into me with great speed. "Fuck" I groan as my hand finds his hair, tugging lightly.

He moans into me at the contact causing me to pull harder.

He continues his attack on my core even after I finish. "Fuck, Spence, I- I'm gonna" the air leaves my lungs as the orgasm rocks through my body.

He licks his lips with a smirk before wiping his face. I hadn't even noticed that he was able to discard all of his clothes.

"Face down, ass up" I command. He follows orders as I retreat into my closet. I take the lube and strap-on, quickly putting it on.

"Okay so this is probably going to hurt, remember your safe word?" I ask. "Peach" he replies softly. "Good boy" I praise.

I squeeze a decent amount of lube into my hand, spreading it. A small whine leaves Spencer's mouth.

"I'm gonna start with my fingers, tell me if it hurts and to stop if you need" My voice is calming, making sure that he is comfortable.

I slowly insert one finger emitting a loud moan from Spencer. "Do you like that?" I smirk.

"Ugh, yes-yes ma'am" he whines as I begin to thrust a single finger. I add a second finger causing a guttural moan from Spencer.

"I think you're ready." I smile as I take out my fingers. I position myself between his legs, lining the dildo up.

I make sure to spread more lube before sliding in. "Oh my god" Spencer gasps as I hit his prostate. "Does that feel good?" My voice thick with lust.

"So good Blair, so good" he breathes out as he grips my sheets tightly. I begin to quicken my pace to provide more pleasure to him.

"Fuck, right there" he whines. "I love hearing your moans baby boy" I chuckle lightly. He moans louder just to satisfy me.

"Yeah just like that baby" I groan. "Ma'am, can I cum? Please let me cum." He begs. "Go ahead baby, cum" I instruct causing him to release all over my sheets.

I pull out before quickly putting on a pair of underwear and Spencer's undershirt. I take a pair of large sweats out of my drawer.

"Here baby let's get you cleaned up." I remove the top comforter before taking a damp cloth to clean him.

I open my arms for him as we lay down. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my chest. "You're gonna be sore tomorrow" I chuckle. "It was worth it" he smiles lazily.

I kiss the top of his head as I rub his back soothingly. Soft snores come from his mouth and I admire his features.

Damnit.

I'm in love with Spencer Reid.